T-RackS Custom Shop Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any chance to add mix knob to Black 76 and White 2A?

morelia wrote:Anyone in here got a runtime error when trying to Restore My Gear? 40 pages was a bit much to wade through. I've logged it with support but thought I'd check here too.
I had to uninstall all of the IK software, reboot, and reinstall the latest Custom Shop before it worked. Also might want to see if it is a priviledges thing by right clicking on the CS icon and selecting 'Run as Administrator' if on a Windows PC.

HcDoom wrote:Any chance to add mix knob to Black 76 and White 2A?
I'll forward the request. I know there wasn't one on the original gear but the Product Manager is still always open to any suggestion/request, and often they lead down a path of general improvement anyway so it is all good to get these things submitted.

We'll be updating to 4.01 soon for some fixes and I'll see what I can do to get a better idea of what those fixes are. Thanks.

I just installed t-racks custom shop also on my MacBook for testing purposes but I cannot find a way to use the modules as singles. Where does the mac installation put these modules? Reaper shows only the CS shell but not the modules? I had no problem with this on a PC before...

In demo mode you can only use the modules within the shell. Once you buy, they become available as singles, too.

The problem with this demo strategy is that I don't know what latency to expect from the singles...

Daniel

b15fliptop wrote:In demo mode you can only use the modules within the shell. Once you buy, they become available as singles, too.
This happen even after authorization. But then I recalled having the same problem on PC previously too. So I reinstalled the Custom Shop, restored my gear again and the modules were finally installed to my plugins folder too. Now I can see them and use them without the shell.

Return to “Effects”