This new SSL channel strip from IK Multimedia looks great

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:It was a question. I dont' want to start another storm where we debate if this one is also not to some folks' standards. I think turning this into a crowdsourced design project was already happening and generally a bad idea.
Right, design-by-committee almost never works. That said, I think you guys had enough bad feedback on this one to make a correction. Consider, at least from my point of view, that all of your other designs have been stellar 8) It's the first one that made me whince and ask, "Wtf happened there?!" No worries. It does indeed sound very good :tu:

Yes, we are for sure changing it :) I meant should I post an early peek at the new GUI. Seems ready now, I'm told.

Yes you should... :)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Yes, we are for sure changing it :) I meant should I post an early peek at the new GUI. Seems ready now, I'm told.
Cool, yeah,let's see it ! :-)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:It was a question. I dont' want to start another storm where we debate if this one is also not to some folks' standards. I think turning this into a crowdsourced design project was already happening and generally a bad idea.
Agreed

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Yes, we are for sure changing it :) I meant should I post an early peek at the new GUI. Seems ready now, I'm told.
Yes please. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Of course you should. What kind of question is that? And I agree... It would be hard to go worst than what you have, so... I bet it will be an improvement :)
What about the XP status?
Fernando (FMR)

oh come on just a little peek :pray:

antithesist wrote:Image

Which PSP plugins are these?

They look real nice, couldnt find any info on them though.
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You confused me for a second by posting that... I thought it was the new British Channel UI! Peter, I think we are ready to see it if you can make it happen :-).

I'll see what I can do. Note that there is a minor T-RackS release/update coming out to fix some things (a few TBD but still coming soon) and THEN the GUI update in the next release after that (which will not be a long gap, though).
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

@midnight wrote: Which PSP plugins are these?
Wow - link anyone?

they're ios apps.

kylen wrote:
Wow - link anyone?
an iPad app: http://wavemachinelabs.com/Products/auria

Please give us a sneak peak of the new British Channel GUI Peter. We won't tell anyone.. honest!

evo2slo wrote:
kylen wrote:
Wow - link anyone?
an iPad app: http://wavemachinelabs.com/Products/auria
They did THAT for iPad only? Are they nuts? How do they sound like? Anyone?

BTW - I would love a British Channel in that style :wink:
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Effects”