Headcase escapes into the wild!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.acmebargig.com/

There is a serious realtime threat to leisure time, day jobs, that secret
cash stash, and boring lifeless guitar musyc.

Sincerely, You B. Warned

:hihi:

Ken sent me it!
Sooo nice 8D
Just to say the suite doesn't fit on my laptop screen.
Will crank that Makhali this summer.

Removed

Virtual Amp Stash No Longer Supports This Company
Last edited by S1770 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

glokraw wrote:http://www.acmebargig.com/

There is a serious realtime threat to leisure time, day jobs, that secret
cash stash, and boring lifeless guitar musyc.

Sincerely, You B. Warned

:hihi:
Thanks glokraw and nix808.
I have to warn anyone who is going to try and download the demo though.. We have been killed with downloads(first time our server has been insufficient). So you may get a "service unavailable" error, just try again or hit refresh, sooner or later the page will come up. You may also get a slow download, but I was told that is now fixed.(I guess we now have more bandwidth for the download). Anyways, sorry for the inconvenience, but after all the software releases we've done in the past, some were pretty damn heavy traffic wise(Shred for example) and the severs handled them without a hitch. We just really didn't expect this..

Ken McLaren wrote: I have to warn anyone who is going to try and download the demo though.. We have been killed with downloads(first time our server has been insufficient).
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy :)

Well done Ken and crew. The demo track I heard sounded great. :tu:

@glokraw
Haha thanks...

@Aloysius
Yeah that was one hell of a ride.. :)

Some other info here for everyone..
Here is a video that shows you how to download and install a head from the Virtual Amp Stash.. It may be a little boring but at the very least fast forward to the end of it where it describes how to use the Virtual Amp Stash App.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7630363/Releas ... 20Head.mp4

Make Mac AU version please :help: :love:
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Ken McLaren wrote:@glokraw
Haha thanks...

@Aloysius
Yeah that was one hell of a ride.. :)

Some other info here for everyone..
Here is a video that shows you how to download and install a head from the Virtual Amp Stash.. It may be a little boring but at the very least fast forward to the end of it where it describes how to use the Virtual Amp Stash App.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7630363/Releas ... 20Head.mp4
Really looking forwards to trying it out Ken as always, Congratulations to yourself and the rest of the people involved. Pleased as punch that you have got this beast out...No mean feat at all mate :tu:

All the best as always your way :)

Dean (used to be "NEKRO.MACHINE" in [head]case its been that long man! :hihi: )

Thanks Nekro..
I was speaking with an old friend (another virtual amp dev) earlier talking about this past year and the release, etc.
Looking back, that was the most eventful year of my life and as much as it was amazing, People should only be allowed to have one year like that in their lifetime.. :)

So, now we get to move on to the more advanced head case options, this is what I'm looking forward to releasing. :)

I was an early purchaser. I did not use it for a while, because I tend to work at 96k. It appears everything now works at 96k, because I am getting some nice sounds out of these heads. Comparable with some sounds from my 11r.

Not sure if the cabs sound as intended at 96K though. I'll have to test a/b with 44.1k.

Thanks for persevering and releasing this nice guitar effect suite.

In terms of the cabs at different samplerates, Head Case will let you know when an IR does not match the selected samplerate. So, IOW we don't do anything internally to match the samplerateS, it is expected that you have a matching IR..

Ryan Harvey at Catharsis Studio was awesome enough to allow us to distribute his Catharsis IR files. We have 44100, 48000, 88200, and 96k samplerate versions of them installed in the \AcmeBarGig\Cabinets\Catharsis folder..

Those are installed with Head Case..

another early purchaser here. it has been a long wait but DAMN this thing sounds good!

i had almost forgotten that i bought this thing well over a year ago, but i've just spent the last two hours playing it and it was well worth the wait! i am excited to see what comes next, as well!

congratulations on the release!

and guys, check this one out, seriously. for over a year i was always sort of put off by the interface of the betas, but with this final release something just sort of clicked in my mind and i fell in love with it again!

the level of detail in each component is pretty rad. hell, you can tweak the ROOM that the cabinet sits in, just for the ambient mic. what does shag carpet with glass walls sound like with a 1x15 in it, the mic 6 inches from the grill? and the effects sound great! that harmonizer alone is loads of fun for days, and thats before you stack 4 of them back to back! and the fact that so many dedicated testers have been designing custom heads for a while now means that this thing is way more than just what's printed on the tin. do yourselves a favor and support AcmeBarGig, even if you have a dozen amp sims already... they are simply a CLASS ACT with a fun, great sounding product.

anyway, back to annoying my roommates with some caffeinated riffs!

Ken McLaren wrote: Here is a video that shows you how to download and install a head from the Virtual Amp Stash..
Hey Ken, cheers!
Virtual Amp Stash! LOL, great name, I love it.
Sounds a little bit shady...
Now I know where to look when amps go missing from the AmpliTube Custom Shop! :hihi:

Removed

Virtual Amp Stash No Longer Supports This Company
Last edited by S1770 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”