Headcase escapes into the wild!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Andy are you registering using the email address you used to buy head case? Thats the main cause for this problem. If you are then please PM me your login name so that I may manually intervene for you. Sorry for the trouble you are having but as soon as I get the info from you we'll get it sorted immediately..

I see...yep, that's the problem. I use a Gmail address for all my forums but not when I buy stuff. I just reregistered using the same address as my purchase address. Thanks Ken!

Andy B

Ken McLaren wrote:Andy are you registering using the email address you used to buy head case? Thats the main cause for this problem. If you are then please PM me your login name so that I may manually intervene for you. Sorry for the trouble you are having but as soon as I get the info from you we'll get it sorted immediately..

You should be all good to go Andy..

Head Case is definitely a powerful new Amp suite to be looking at. I'm in the process of reviewing this stupdendous software. Let me tell you, it's one of the finest. Not everything about it is perfect, but boy oh boy! Does it ever have a lot to offer. The rackmount effects are some of the FINEST I have ever heard. I'm serious, man! There are Dimension D Chorus-style effects that cost as much as this whole amp suite does. The Retro Chorus rack mount effect is STELLAR. Stellar!

I've done a "Bro. Charles" make over of Ken McLaren's "Old Fella" head. It's now a very classic looking amp from the late 60s, early 70s era. It's a clean, clean, clean amp that is full of clean vibe. (might remind you of a Fender Deluxe with some of the zing you hear in a Twin). Actually, I wanted the amp to sound like the old Traynor MKIII.

It has a subtle, rich sounding Boost channel too. I've named it the 'Allen Klassik'. It's the nicest ol' skool Jazz, Gospel, country amp I've heard in a long time. I'm using RedWirez EV12L IRs.

The review is taking quite a while to complete. There's so much to cover in this amp sim. . . . you'll like it when it's finally completed and published.

Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

Bump.

I've been using the AcmeBarGig single head plugins a lot when they came out, but somehow I didn't notice Head Case at all. (Maybe I wasn't making music at that time.)
So just recently I discovered Head Case via this post on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HeadCas ... 046834997/

There's a lot of activity these days. The OP has shared a google drive folder to collect Head Case amps.
I have been trying out some amps and I'm really impressed how alive these sound. Also the cab modeling is quite versatile (although I have no idea what kind of speakers the speaker types try to model).

I had some problems running Head Case with cakewalk 64bit. This video suggest pressing the vst preset button in the vst window
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVNzI9gLuS8
But that didn't work all the time for me.
So I tried jbridge. I had to enable "Sluggish gui hack" otherwise Head Case would crash whenever I changed something in the gui.

Return to “Effects”