T-Racks CS . . . Some Good, Some Bad. My Rant.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AudioGuy720 wrote:You're saying you can keep using software after you've sold it. But that's not true for software that uses the iLok 2 and other dongles that have yet to be cracked.
What does that have to with IK Multimedia and transfer fees? IK doesn't use iLok..if they did I never would have purchased their software.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:
AudioGuy720 wrote:As much slack as I see IK getting here
I think you mean 'flak'. We get a lot of flak.
We never get any slack. :shock:
Well I seem to recall a few happy KVR people when you released a free product once or twice. :D
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

braj wrote:Well I was able to happily upgrade to Grande through the kind support of Peter. I won't say the resolution he gave me, but it was WAY more than fair, and proved to me for sure that IK is customer-orientated and really cares about my business. Anyhow now I'm going to go forward with the feeling IK is really in the process of getting all their ducks in a row and probably the developer that is catering most to my vision for how I'd like to get plugins.
I have to echo this. They take a lot of crap on the forums, but I've always received top-notch service from them and never been disappointed by their resolution to any of my problems. They're one of few developers who take the time to interact with users here, and while I'm sure it's given them quite a few gray hairs, it's one reason why I am happy to buy their products.

Still no email or KVR PM for me - please advise.

skitchy wrote:Still no email or KVR PM for me - please advise.
I'll reply to your PM, there have been a lot of requests... Thanks. Edit - I don't see a PM here.

Well I definitely sent it - its in my KVR outbox date stamped Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:20 am.
However, I will now re-send it ... again :shrug:

skitchy wrote:Well I definitely sent it - its in my KVR outbox date stamped Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:20 am.
However, I will now re-send it ... again :shrug:
Yes, I've replied.

So... anything other than the upgrade pricing going on in this thread? It would be great to hear some things about audio too.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:...It would be great to hear some things about audio too.
*crickets* Maybe we'll hear more after they are at regular price and all that hullabaloo dies down?

Return to “Effects”