ArtsAcousticReverb Presets +Extras now ready

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Compyfox, yes I know, and they have 33% discount now:
http://artsacoustic.com/shop.php

I think it's compatible (except new algos), because then all the old presets wouldn't work.

----
Last edited by sonicpowa on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tried to download via copy/paste, but the link gives me a 404. Am i the only one?
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

404 too here.
is there a difference between the content here and the one from the link on the first page?
"It dreamed itself along"

No. Same here !

nick at artsacoustic wrote:Tried to download via copy/paste, but the link gives me a 404. Am i the only one?
I've got a 404 as well.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Compyfox wrote:Just an info for you, sonicpowa:
AAR will be updated to v1.6. You should check if the presets will be compatible with earlier versions.
Of course they will be.

mellotronaut wrote:404 too here.
is there a difference between the content here and the one from the link on the first page?
I didn't even realize the link in the earlier post, but thatone worked finally.

mellotronaut wrote:is there a difference between the content here and the one from the link on the first page?
The content is same.

Sorry about the link not working. KVR's web system put extra space between words and I didn't notice it when copying link from the first page. Now working.

nick at artsacoustic wrote:Of course they will be.
Hi Nick, I was sure about that and now it's confirmed.
I'm looking forward for the 1.6 version, and of course the new plugin, really great news!
Did you have the time to check my presets?

No any comments yet? The presets are really that bad? :hihi:

Which one of these you'd prefer for free demo? I can give 3 of them.

Cathedral
Concert Hall 1
Concert Hall 2
Guitar Plate
Room Ambience
Studio 1
Studio 2
Synth Plate
Vocal Hall

sonicpowa wrote:No any comments yet? The presets are really that bad? :hihi:

Which one of these you'd prefer for free demo? I can give 3 of them.

Cathedral
Concert Hall 1
Concert Hall 2
Guitar Plate
Room Ambience
Studio 1
Studio 2
Synth Plate
Vocal Hall
Demo presets sound good.
I like the Tiled Drum Room and Vintage Spring Reverb very much.
Guitar Plate, Room Ambience and Vocal Hall would be cool from my side.

Thanks Peter for your comment (the only comment for my question :hihi: ).

I'll drop the promotion (PeterL will receive those 3 presets) and I decided to going for a commercial preset pack.

It'll be smaller pack than my initial thought because of several reasons; mainly because I don't know if it's going to be popular or not (I'll make more if it is) and it's no secret that something like Producerloops take half of the sales, with Paypal fees and taxes.. :? The price tag will be something like $7.50.

More info on the first week of February on this thread. Cheers and thanks for the interest!

sonicpowa wrote:Thanks Peter for your comment (the only comment for my question :hihi: ).

I'll drop the promotion (PeterL will receive those 3 presets) and I decided to going for a commercial preset pack.

It'll be smaller pack than my initial thought because of several reasons; mainly because I don't know if it's going to be popular or not (I'll make more if it is) and it's no secret that something like Producerloops take half of the sales, with Paypal fees and taxes.. :? The price tag will be something like $7.50.

More info on the first week of February on this thread. Cheers and thanks for the interest!
Couldn't you "pre-sell" it here and at the other popular forums for $7.50 before going on to Producerloops?
EDIT: Or what about via AAR's own site?
"What embecile composed this list :/"

I contacted ArtsAcoustic twice (presets design) but they never emailed me back.

Well I'm sort of pre-selling it now..
But of course it'd be one option to take pre-orders. Or donations..
One good point for Producerloops is that the content handling, delivery and taxes are easy and included.

Return to “Effects”