ArtsAcousticReverb Presets +Extras now ready

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sonicpowa wrote:Good news to those who have made a donation!

As appreciation you'll get extra presets when I have time to do them (during April) and also probably some presets for the new algos of v1.6 (so you'll have a total of 40 +25extras = 65 presets).
Thanks for your support.

Great ! :wheee:

And it's of course for new donations too!
I'll send the link to PayPal address. If one wants it to be sent to a different email address please use the PP info field or send me PM. Thanks!

Now that I have tweaked the AA Reverb to death I have to say it's one of the most versatile reverbs out there. Even the slightest change to parameters can change the overal feel of the reverb. The parameters and their selected range is great. For instance I was trying to match NI RC24 & 48 and I preferred AAR in most presets.
Thanks to Arts Acoustic for creating one of the very best software reverbs.

Okey, the new presets are now ready!

As said before about the new presets: I think it's only fair that those who have made a donation get something extra, so they will receive 34 more of them (original 40 +34extras = 74 presets).

List of those extra presets:

Ambience 4
Ambience 5
Arps+Strings
Artificial Space
Atmospheric 5
Compressed Big Space
Concert Hall 2
Dance Hall
Dream Vocals
Dreamscape 2
Empty Large Warehouse
Empty Small Warehouse
Enigma 1
Enigma 2
Enigma 3
Epic Verb
Fresh Air
Frreeezzzz
Ghostcatcher
Gothic Church
Grains In Space
Grand Piano Hall
Let Me Out!
Live Stage
Odd Slapbacks 1
Odd Slapbacks 2
Oil Tank
Resonator 1
Resonator 2
Resonator 3
Resonator 4
Storage Room
Synths Hall
Wide Dimension

The download link will be send today to (previous) donaters.

Note: "Make a donation - receive extras also" is active during my subscription of FileFactory Premium account, which will end November 30. Also the free pack is not available after that day.
Last edited by sonicpowa on Tue May 14, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I almost forgot to add 'Dream Vocals' and 'Ghostcatcher' into the pack which makes it now total of 74 presets. The download links are now sent.

Brilliant, thanks!
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Return to “Effects”