22%
PQ33 - by J1000
1%
Other (which one?)
20%

Total votes: 74

RELATED
PRODUCTS

i've got most of the things on the list but StereoChannel has seen and been the most use.

ostfront wrote:
Steplton wrote:P.S. In addition, "The Old JB VST Plugin Bundle By Jeroen Breebaart Is Now Freeware!". Highly recommended.
Lots of thanks for that! I had missed the going freeware part.
sweet :)

neil.

george wrote:Check NightShine - http://www.discodsp.com/nightshine
george, how about 64-bit version? :pray:
The cat has four paws: in, out, ground and power supply )
Listen to my music

I liked the DC1A. It adds some nice warmth to the track (as far as I can hear). Did anyone gave a listen to the SonEQ?
My music on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/vesereva
On SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/vesereva

Gear: AKAI MPKmini, Behringer BCF2000, Studio One 2 Producer, Notion 3, ESI nEar 05, DC1A, NoiseMaker

vesereva wrote:I liked the DC1A. It adds some nice warmth to the track (as far as I can hear). Did anyone gave a listen to the SonEQ?
Freeware released within the year of 2012. IIRC that one is a little older. It is hard to keep track though. Seems every week someone releases a good freeware plugin :D

IMHO, anything made with Synthmaker or Synthedit needs to be disqualified, as it will be useful to a limited number of people for a limited time. It is also unfair to other developers, who put in the sweat and the toil to learn to code in C++ and actually implement their plugins.

yevster wrote:IMHO, anything made with Synthmaker or Synthedit needs to be disqualified, as it will be useful to a limited number of people for a limited time. It is also unfair to other developers, who put in the sweat and the toil to learn to code in C++ and actually implement their plugins.
Best car of the year: Porsche X (name it). But it has to be disqualified, as it will be useful to a limited number of people only... :)

Steplton wrote:
george wrote:Check NightShine - http://www.discodsp.com/nightshine
george, how about 64-bit version? :pray:
Nope, sorry.

The Tokyo Compressor is a great marriage of science and art.

yevster wrote:IMHO, anything made with Synthmaker or Synthedit needs to be disqualified, as it will be useful to a limited number of people for a limited time. It is also unfair to other developers, who put in the sweat and the toil to learn to code in C++ and actually implement their plugins.
You have got to be shitting me with that one, Right?

So I had to answer other as I really can not just pick one, Also as GaryG above mentioned Magware has been just superb also. Making it even more difficult to chose any single plug for me

Thank you to each and every developer of all the freeware plugin processors, effects, tools and utilities, Its been a superb year and your time and effort are so very much appreciated. All the best :tu:

Dean

Only things developed in assembly language should be listed.

Quietinthedark wrote:
Only things developed in assembly language should be listed.
Nope. If it wasn't hand coded in machine code then it should be disqualified.

For me, Sleepy-time records, VladG, and Variety of Sound have released so many good stuff this year. It's just incredible. And yeah, Tokyo Dawn compressor. Good times. :D
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Return to “Effects”