Ohmforce Xmas Offer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fateisaweapon wrote:...but I still haven't received anything yet from ohmforce
Santa Force delivers all of his gifts via email at 00:00 December 25th Finnish time.

heffus wrote:Instead of trying to get it for %50 off, wouldn't it be cheaper for two people who don't own Ohmicide to hook up. One person makes the purchase at %30 off, gifts it to the other person, split the cost. Or am i not understanding this offer?
This won't work as the offer will only be available on 12/25/12.

To get the 50% off offering, someone else would need to own it prior to this date.

I already got a 30% off but another member and I tried the 50 and I still haven't received a mail

Can some one PLEASE please private message me their email so I can email you my info so I can get 50 percent off.
Please email me if your a owner of a ohm product like ohmicide.
Please help a brother out during this holiday season save a few bucks.
Thank you so much.

I'm sorry, but this seems like the stupidest way to have a sale I've ever heard of.

antithesist wrote:I'm sorry, but this seems like the stupidest way to have a sale I've ever heard of.
I agree - it just seems annoyingly awkward.

OT: I watched the video for OhmStudio and, apart from the Cloud, didn't think it offered a lot of difference from other hosts. I suppose the modular view is useful.

any santa w/ ohmstudio lifetime sub to help a brother? :D

can i get the OHMICIDE plugin with 50% discount?

if so who would help me out? :)

munchkin wrote:
antithesist wrote:I'm sorry, but this seems like the stupidest way to have a sale I've ever heard of.
I agree - it just seems annoyingly awkward.

OT: I watched the video for OhmStudio and, apart from the Cloud, didn't think it offered a lot of difference from other hosts. I suppose the modular view is useful.
No the modular view doesn't really do anything at the moment. It's not going to replace your favourite DAW but OhmStudio is like GoogleDocs for music. If you've ever wanted to collaborate with someone online (as I do with friends who have moved overseas etc) then it works. It is also actually pretty fun collaborating with people i've never met.

still nada in my mailbox for the 50% off

fateisaweapon wrote:still nada in my mailbox for the 50% off
I have received an invoice for the 30% 6 months sub but that is it. Didn't expect much more now but Santa Force was supposed to deliver something on the 25th so I wonder what the problem is.

Anyone else wanna try gifting me ohmicide for 50%?

This is the dumbest sale ever!

I got a friend to send me a 50% off for Ohm Studio but didn't receive anything yesterday. Since this deal was basically for one day, I don't think I'm getting any discount now.

Why do companies make offers if they can't deliver and keep their word? Oh well, I just saved $125 and needless to say, Ohm Force is now one of those companies I'll never buy a product from.

Yeah, the deal is/was very confusing and apparently not smoothly executed. I hope Ohmforce realize that and do a more conventional deal for a couple of days.

I toyed with the idea of getting Symptohm.
But as I couldn't make head nor tail of what the sale was all about,I gave it a miss.
A straight percentage discount always makes more sense.

Return to “Effects”