Driver - free NI plugin until 31 Dec.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh, and this reminds me that I still need to have another go with Skanner and Mikro Prism. I do think I'll get more milage out of an effect than an instrument, so I'm glad that's what we got this time.

Thanks for the information.. or I might have missed it.. does sound good.. rich and big without sounding too jagged.. unless you chose a jagged, bitcrushed sounding setting :hihi:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
macmurphy wrote:
@midnight wrote:Oversampling?
gift horse. mouth.
considering this will be sold for 50 squidlies in a couple of weeks time, i think it's fair to talk about it in the context of any other paid plugin, without the need for the "don't be an ungrateful cnut" types of posts :)
yeah. you're probably right. i was in a right pissy mood yesterday :wink:

bbaggins wrote:Man, now I know I've left the mainstream - or vice versa - for good. This plugin's sole purpose is to take a perfectly good sound and turn it into something ugly. Not good-ugly, either. Just ugly. I've already deleted it.
Thanks for the heads - It seems that the new sonic perty : is just the old ugly in disguise.... er re-up'd for the masses

Maybe good fun to create some variety of wah pedal type presets.
A very interesting unit. Time to RT-finesse-M :)
Thanks, Native Instruments, and also for a nice voucher,
perhaps Prism bound.
Cheers

AstralExistence wrote:this shit is awesome. im worried though about something, n.i. says its free, let say my hd crashes, its jan5th, cant i still reactivate it???
Save the installer file on a backup drive, you won't be able to download it later. Save your authorization code, NI may not send it to you again. As long as you have those two, you're good. I've done this already, even though I uninstalled it, cuz it sounds terrible (yeah yeah, gift horse).

Thanks OP

looking forward to installing and testing it
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

just installed it, and had a go with it.
*updated* yes I think i just might pay for this
Last edited by V0RT3X on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hmm, could have chosen a better name. "Driver" problems are the bane of many systems. :x

Anyway, important to note: "And we're also giving you a $30 / 25 € voucher, valid on software* at the NI Online Shop until December 31, 2012."
Not much time to put it to use.

opppssss found it

[quote="rj0""And we're also giving you a $30 / 25 € voucher, valid on software* at the NI Online Shop until December 31, 2012."
Not much time to put it to use.[/quote]

still not had an email from them, which is kind of odd. ho hum. must start a thread complaining about how crap and mean they are....
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Fumbled around a bit with this thing last night. Bumped out a track using a couple of the presets.

I would like to be able to do the light saturation thing some have mentioned here, but I'm a bit baffled by the controls and can't seem to figure out how to get it there. Can anyone post a preset or two that does this? Also, is there a tutorial on this out yet?

Very classy on NI's part, BTW. Unrestricted, and quality. Nice.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

There is a manual on the productpage on the NI site though, maybe that helps a bit.

BDeep wrote:There is a manual on the productpage on the NI site though, maybe that helps a bit.
Thank you. Haven't gotten to that yet. I'm usually the guy who reads all the manuals, but I wouldn't think I'd need it for a disto filter. Obviously, I'm wrong. :oops:

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Well, it has some odd tricks of its own, and the GUI makes heavy use of symbols rather than text, so that why I went looking for it ;)

Return to “Effects”