Driver - free NI plugin until 31 Dec.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd like to hear examples as I can't get it to do anything ww yet :shrug:

Anyways, it's lovely that it's free :)

I also got a voucher. Not sure if there is anything I want to use that one.

hibidy wrote:I also got a voucher. Not sure if there is anything I want to use that one.
:D
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Wow very nice, bug thanks to NI for this one, I love this plug in. I recently got Trash 2 and with both of them on a snare track, wow some really cool sounds coming out. Fits right into my "My Ears Bleed Wine" disgusting, distorted and vile Musical alter ego!! :)

A great little plugin is this one. Could be good for teh DubStep, and good for processing drums as already mentioned. Thanks NI.

Crackbaby wrote:This thing is awesome!
+1!
I am surprised by how nice it sounds.
It must be part of something thats coming.

For the record, it took me about ninety seconds total to have the file and s/n on my machine after reading the email, even at 42MB.
(And that was about thirty minutes ago, while Im sure their servers were slammin.)

Thats the way to get customers jumpin!
Well done NI. :tu:
I will try to find a use for that voucher... :P
ImageImageImageImage

macmurphy wrote:
@midnight wrote:Oversampling?
gift horse. mouth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bc22YWgJcA :hihi:

Only joking. Still I really do love Charles Bronson (All three of them)

Merci Beaucoup

this shit is awesome. im worried though about something, n.i. says its free, let say my hd crashes, its jan5th, cant i still reactivate it??? i hope so, cause if its really only free for a single activation, that blows. also, if/when i need to reactivate it, how is this done?

i refused to download waves one knob plugin cause really its nothing i couldn't do better with my own effects. but this offer is different, this really is really generous of n.i. but i would love to hear what others experiences are with free plugs from n.i. i do have a feeling though that its only free for first activation, its not really yours, and once you want to reactivate it, you need to buy a license? ive seen this kind of underhand marketing from other developers who give stuff for free so im really suspicious.

with all their other free ones its been free forever, its not just one activation. I also dont know if they actually have any activation limits, Ive reformatted a couple computers and have the NI stuff installed on multiple at a time with no issues what so ever

awesome man. i hate to say this, because its been said a million times, but this time for me i will, this is a very generous gift from n.i. its certainly the best distortion effect ive used. driver has a deep pallete of sounds. turns any synth into a expensive sounding one. works killer on tal uno lx :D instant brostep.

Boy, this things is...uh...unsubtle. :-o :hihi:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

So the pack for Tracktor- does anyone know if there is any use if you download the demo version of Traktor? Can you do anything that could export into another useable format?
Jason Schoepfer
Rocky Mountain Sounds
http://www.rockymountainsounds.com

hibidy wrote:I'd like to hear examples as I can't get it to do anything ww yet :shrug:

Anyways, it's lovely that it's free :)

I also got a voucher. Not sure if there is anything I want to use that one.
The "excite" preset has a nice env follower sound with some saturation. Try both sc and int env settings. Works well on bass, maybe guitar.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Got it. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like a good companion to the $20 Etch no-brainer, and the previous $10 RP Delay plus free RP Distort, for that matter.

I like cheap and free stuff. Thanks, NI (RP, fxpansion, etc.)! It'll be another nice addition to my NI stable, just as Waves OK Louder was to that small collection.

I guess the only deals with the voucher that match their half-price offerings are $59 items. I'll have another look, but it will probably go unused as before.

JavaJ wrote:So the pack for Tracktor- does anyone know if there is any use if you download the demo version of Traktor? Can you do anything that could export into another useable format?
I was wondering that too.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Return to “Effects”