ValhallaVintageVerb 1.7.1. Two new reverb modes (Chaotic Hall, Chaotic Chamber)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaVintageVerb

valhallasound wrote:
The big lesson I learned from ÜberMod: You CAN have too many parameters in a plugin.
Oh, no no no... well, I guess you can, but in the case of Übermod, I'm grateful for all those parameters.

Congrats on the release! I've been on a distortion trip these past few months, so it's good to head back to reverb territory. Can't wait to give it a try later on. Christmas money is spent, but the next month isn't far away...

hibidy wrote:I don't understand. How can it be THAT good?????????
The demo fade out every 45 seconds is ANALOG MODELED.

valhallasound wrote:
:dog:

Hey Sean - had a problem with the presets not showing up. Took me a minute to track it down (you moved the presets). It was a permission problem - OS 10.6.8.
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

Damn you ValhallaSoundMan, downloading the demo now ... must resist another plugin purchase ...

ANALOG MODELING!?!? I might just have to get some ValhallaSexPänther up in my DAW ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ccp-lEmoAE

60% of the time, it works every time

Sure nice verb, but I'm a little disapointed, another "retro" with no spring :(

Good verbs there is plenty now, but a good spring reverb with lots of things
to tweak, and presets ranging from all the classic small-tanks to the biggest
AKG studio-springs etc would sure be nice :love:

HM

Edit: Needed to do a full rescan for S1 to see it.

Will definitely check this one out. Any plans for AAX for this plugin (and the other Valhalla plugins)?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Here are some demos using VVerb, the first 2 were made during the Beta phase, the third one I made this morning staring happily at the 1.0 release number on the Plug-In UI - another spatial Masterpiece, Sean!

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... erb-tracks

cryophonik wrote:Will definitely check this one out. Any plans for AAX for this plugin (and the other Valhalla plugins)?
Yes. No definite timeline yet, but I have to update all the plugins soon for various other bug fixes. I think that the Juce framework is *pretty much* ready for AAX, but I haven't heard any full fledged success stories yet. I'll probably start the AAX ports with ValhallaFreqEcho, as that is a pretty simple plugin.

Sean Costello

Just ordered it from my laptop without even demo'ing it...
I bought the Lexicon LXP at a very low price recently, but it does not have the Concert Hall and Random Space like ValhallaVintageVerb does.

valhallasound wrote:
cryophonik wrote:Will definitely check this one out. Any plans for AAX for this plugin (and the other Valhalla plugins)?
Yes. No definite timeline yet, but I have to update all the plugins soon for various other bug fixes. I think that the Juce framework is *pretty much* ready for AAX, but I haven't heard any full fledged success stories yet. I'll probably start the AAX ports with ValhallaFreqEcho, as that is a pretty simple plugin.

Sean Costello
Awesome. :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

hibidy wrote:
valhallasound wrote:
:dog:
Maybe you are just mad the decay time does not go more than 45 seconds :?: :hihi:

are we talking straight up lex emu's? like LX for $50 instead of $400?

any chance of a tri verb bundle promo? Xmas, say 99 for all three for the next 10 days?

:hyper:

or how about 149 for the 4 including uber mod.. gotta admit my idea is cookin'

Sean, I think you could happily change the ValhallaDSP brand to "JustOrderedItWithoutEvenHearing-DSP" :D

Wow... :-o

I might have to buy Shimmer and VintageVerb in one go... :)
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Return to “Effects”