ValhallaVintageVerb 1.7.1. Two new reverb modes (Chaotic Hall, Chaotic Chamber)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaVintageVerb

SOmebody please tell me what is the link to the new version I am getting desperate here :cry:
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

I appreciate your fervor for the Lord, brother.

I wonder if perhaps your concern could have been addressed a little more subtly? Mr. Costello does produce very fine reverb plug-ins and is a nice chap to correspond with. I don't doubt that he could have answered your inquiry had you sent him a quick PM. Many unbelievers don't deliberately intend to signify; they mistake devils, horns, and 666 as something comical or 'cool'. Often times, they say or do things mistakenly because they aren't mindful of symbolism. Many users of Valhalla Vintage Verb would consider it a "cool" coincidence.

Stick with version 1.0 of the plug-in?

Mr. Costello, perhaps you could release a new sanctuary setting of "7"?

frankjcc2003 wrote:Just why did someone have to go make it a point to put 666 in the sanctuary? Say what you will about me, I am a man of God and this would be offensive if I were weak, but I'm not. That does not make it okay to force it on me if I go to the dark pad preset. Now that I think of it. I've heard of people who were given a chance to view hell, and they say it is so dark that you can't see you hand in front of your face, but yet they could see the people burning in their pods of fire, so I guess the decay time is in order(6.66 repeating). I bought vroom but for some reason I was never able to pull the trigger on this one, in spite of all the best reviews in the world. maybe I'm taking this too far, maybe not, maybe someone on this forum who reads this will be curious enough to investigate this further(the heaven and hell thing).

Anyway, whatever happens with this post is fine with me, whether it's commented on, deleted, flamed. B.A.Tech took a big hit for the name of his company because a lot of people were offended just by reading the name. That's kind of how I feel some people might view this preset.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

I am biting my tongue not to reply to the 'man of god', am going to assume its a wind up and leave it, this is KVR, not YouTube comments, don't want to take away from the 1.0.1 release.

Anyway, I think I have a 1.0.1 bug:

In PC Reaper 4.32 (latest) you float the plug-in window (necessary to see all the controls) and press the pin button (to keep the window on top). Now when you try to select MODE or COLOR nothing happens! Sometimes you can see that the selection is actually appearing UNDERNEATH the plugin.

EvilDragon wrote:
frankjcc2003 wrote:It just seemed intentional
And what if it was intentional? You gonna sell all your Valhalla stuff?

Bring it on, I'll buy it off ya. :D
You really think he'd sell anything to an evil dragon? Trade for a special piece of fruit maybe?

Come on guys please tell me where to download 1.01!!!

Brother Charles wrote:I appreciate your fervor for the Lord, brother.

I wonder if perhaps your concern could have been addressed a little more subtly? Mr. Costello does produce very fine reverb plug-ins and is a nice chap to correspond with. I don't doubt that he could have answered your inquiry had you sent him a quick PM. Many unbelievers don't deliberately intend to signify; they mistake devils, horns, and 666 as something comical or 'cool'. Often times, they say or do things mistakenly because they aren't mindful of symbolism. Many users of Valhalla Vintage Verb would consider it a "cool" coincidence.

Are you serious?

Is it too much for a man of god to adjust the parameter to any other value they wish and hit the save button?

I don't like values of 3.14 because pi is perplexing, but I'm not asking developers to make special versions for me with different values.

penguinfromdeep wrote:Come on guys please tell me where to download 1.01!!!
A mass email was sent to all customers. If you didn't receive it, send me an email and I'll get you hooked up.

Sean Costello

penguinfromdeep wrote:Come on guys please tell me where to download 1.01!!!
You should be getting an email with the link soon. If not, email ValhallaDSP.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
You should be getting an email with the link soon. If not, email ValhallaDSP.
Thanks! I apologize I am getting little bit impatient but everybody is praising the new version so much I thought I missed a link or something.

frankjcc2003 wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:
frankjcc2003 wrote:It just seemed intentional
And what if it was intentional? You gonna sell all your Valhalla stuff?

Bring it on, I'll buy it off ya. :D
vroom for sale $100.00

I'll give you exactly $6.66 because you're being petty. :)
Last edited by EvilDragon on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frankjcc2003 wrote: I was hoping it would be something technical like that, good. I wonder how 6.65 would have sound in comparison. I can't hear that good, It just seemed intentional. excuse me, my apologies to you. keep up the good work.
+1
Agreed. Someone as 'sharp' as Mr. Costello would most likely recognize the most famous number known to man. The naming convention "6.65" or "6.67" would be appreciated by the Christian music community. At the same time, I wonder if death metal producers would pounce on a sample library called "Angelic pads"?

Let your light shine. Just don't be like a country sheriff and shine into people's eyes if'n they ain't expecting it . . . *grin.

PTL! God is good. Now . . . let's blast 6.66 with some Gospel Hammond organ. That'll take care of that. :hihi:
Last edited by Brother Charles on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles

Sean, I think you should build 666 presets for VRoom just for shits and giggles.

And I can't wait for Reaper v6.66. :D

Brother Charles wrote:At the same time, I wonder if death metal producers would pounce on a sample library called "Angelic pads"?
Yeah, you will never see that happen. I wonder why? :) (Answer - common sense)

There are now 66 presets in my user folder*

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Brother Charles wrote:

Are you serious?

Is it too much for a man of god to adjust the parameter to any other value they wish and hit the save button?
I don't like values of 3.14 because pi is perplexing, but I'm not asking developers to make special versions for me with different values.
My bad. . . I should have added an emoticon that denoted that I was being comical/cheeky. Besides . . . everyone knows that pi is square. Cakes are round. *silly grin.

I agree with you. The plug-in isn't evil in any way; it's simply a plug-in. A very, very good plug-in. How an individual uses the plug-in, and the musical message that one produces with the plug-in, that's where the intent of the heart is recognized (for the most part).
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles

Sampleconstruct wrote:There are now 66 presets in my user folder*
OMG :shock:

Return to “Effects”