ValhallaVintageVerb 1.7.1. Two new reverb modes (Chaotic Hall, Chaotic Chamber)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaVintageVerb

Is this the "secret" plugin you've been working on since UberMod or we should see a new plugin soon in 2013?

Nice one.
How's cpu?
VRoom takes about 3-7% CPU on my current specs, depending on the mode. VVerb about 2%.
Last edited by tibah on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This sounds so good on drums. The drum plate and fat plate patches alone are worth the asking price. The dark sounds are beautiful on horns and solo strings too.

:love: you can do some incredible Amazing sounds with these!
Last edited by V0RT3X on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Not even demo-ing this - bought!!!

Suppose I only have the $ for one reverb, which one should I choose between the 2 (VRoom or VVV)? I can only get one.

xx JPRacer xx wrote:Suppose I only have the $ for one reverb, which one should I choose between the 2 (VRoom or VVV)? I can only get one.
Hm. I already own VRoom and demoing VVV now. I like the easier controls of VVV. Also a dedicated LowCut. Sound-wise it's up to you. VRoom does offer a lot of different modes with the latest version. I'm tempted to get this one too though.;)

emotica wrote:Nice one.
How's cpu?
VRoom takes about 3-7% CPU on my current specs, depending on the mode. VVerb about 2%.
That's what I like to hear.

Thanks.

I'll second that synch to host predelay idea. :)

Any designer presets available yet :D

It sounds great, and the amount of control is just spot on.
But i don't click with the interface (the 80's skin is too gimmicky/kitsch to me, and i can't really imagine working with it for a log period of time : The contrast and saturation values are very high, i wish it could have a smoother theme).

Vroom has a bit too many parameters to tweak for my needs, but it sounds gorgeous and features a good amount of presets (despite the fact that VV has more ambience presets, which all sound great), so i am still hesitating which one i might buy ;)

Good stuff.

HM wrote:Sure nice verb, but I'm a little disapointed, another "retro" with no spring :(

Good verbs there is plenty now, but a good spring reverb with lots of things
to tweak, and presets ranging from all the classic small-tanks to the biggest
AKG studio-springs etc would sure be nice :love:

Meh, there clearly isn't enough space for beer and pizza in this fridge.
Also no lights when you open the door. :x

:lol:
EAT - SLEEP - SYNTH
http://soundcloud.com/pocvecem

I've always been afraid of demoing Valhallas stuff since EOS has become my one stop for reverbs. What I don't know about - I won't miss :lol:

I just have to join the praise for this new reverb. I am not a reverb ninja by any means - actually quite the opposite. But this... this is just plain pleasure. Lovely lovely work, and thanks for bringing out a UI with controls that makes sense.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DubLifeSD wrote:Any designer presets available yet :D
Nope. I have the category in the preset menu for future expansion.

Sean Costello

Return to “Effects”