ValhallaVintageVerb 1.7.1. Two new reverb modes (Chaotic Hall, Chaotic Chamber)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaVintageVerb

VVV is crashing Tracktion 5 when you drag a corner - in fact all the updated versions with resizable guis are doing this.

aMUSEd wrote:VVV is crashing Tracktion 5 when you drag a corner - in fact all the updated versions with resizable guis are doing this.
Sounds like an issue in the latest Juce GUI code. Which is written by Jules. Who also is the main coder of Tracktion.

I would send this issue on to Jules, and let him know that I used Juce 3.0.5 (i.e. a stable branch), and that corner dragging works in hosts such as Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Reaper, and so on, on Windows and OSX, for AU, VST, AAX and RTAS. The older versions of the Valhalla plugins were built with Juce 1.53. Nothing has changed in the resizing code on my end, other than using the newer Juce framework.

Sean Costello
Last edited by valhallasound on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

double post.

OK done

valerian_777 wrote:Can you keep your own (and to sell) products like "Tabula Rasa" out of other threads Simon? Otherwise i would count it to camouflaged advertising. Thank you!
i dont think he is advertising it too mate, dont be too harsh? ;), otherwise i would advertise the above bands too?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Sampleconstruct wrote:Serum meets VVV Smooth Plate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdtH-FPZ58
Yes! I like that. Deep art + good sound + gorgeous reverb. :)

Fritze wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Serum meets VVV Smooth Plate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdtH-FPZ58
Yes! I like that. Deep art + good sound + gorgeous reverb. :)

indeed~
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

I just updated the first post in this thread, to include the "new" changes (6 new reverb modes, AAX, new screenshot, that sort of thing). I've also just uploaded demo versions of the latest Valhalla plugins to the valhalladsp.com website, so if you click "Try The Demo," you can test the latest and greatest Valhalla plugins.

It is also worth noting that valhalladsp.com has moved over to a user account system. If you have purchased a plugin from Valhalla DSP in the past 4+ years, you should be able to log into the user account system with the email address used to purchase the plugin, request a new password (if using for the first time), and download the latest plugin installers and the keyfiles for your plugins. If your user account has any issues (i.e. missing licenses, you've switched emails, your plugins were transfers as opposed to new purchases), just send me an email and I'll get things sorted out for you.

Sean Costello

- User accounts ?
- that'a great new !

:party: :tu:

Account system worked like a charm - thanks Sean! :tu:

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Installers for Demo versions (tried Shimmer and VVV) are not working, this message pops:
Runtime Error (at 1:1592):
Internal error: Cannot expand "pf64" constant on this version of Windows.

I'm on Windows 7 32bit...maybe it's only demo for 64bit?

valhallasound wrote:If your user account has any issues (i.e. missing licenses, you've switched emails, your plugins were transfers as opposed to new purchases), just send me an email and I'll get things sorted out for you.
Email sent.

Selfik wrote:Installers for Demo versions (tried Shimmer and VVV) are not working, this message pops:
Runtime Error (at 1:1592):
Internal error: Cannot expand "pf64" constant on this version of Windows.

I'm on Windows 7 32bit...maybe it's only demo for 64bit?
Did you make sure to select the 32-bit options only when installing the plugin? The installer gives you options on what versions you wish to install.

This happens immediately after I run installer so I can't get this options.
I believe you need to update 32bit installer...

Selfik wrote:This happens immediately after I run installer so I can't get this options.
I believe you need to update 32bit installer...
D'OH! It was a scripting bug, that only shows up on 32-bit Windows OSes. I've updated all the Windows demo installers to fix the issue. Thanks for letting me know about this!

Sean Costello

Return to “Effects”