ValhallaVintageVerb 1.7.1. Two new reverb modes (Chaotic Hall, Chaotic Chamber)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaVintageVerb

Stunning...
www.mkdr.net

MophoEd - the BEST DSI Mopho Editor VSTi

Just tried Omnispheres acoustic guitar sample through it and DIVA.
I was really trying my hardest this week to find a crimbo present to myself and this is it although I would of liked it to cost £80 instead of £30 because plugs feel more special when they cost more :) Soundtoys and ValhallaDSP have the same quality in sound and function really happy what steal.
Last edited by Kaboom75 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ok now I have to find 50 bucks, also congrats for the new skin of the website Sean ! OMG so eager to get my hands on it...Thanks for your amazing work Sean, and also for providing such incredible plugs at a very low price. Long live the Valhalla ! :hail:

It's major blowage awayage but I'ma sleep on it.......

hibidy wrote:It's major blowage awayage but I'ma sleep on it.......
Really? You can sleep at a time like this? It's an end-of-the-world plugin and you want to nap?

Think I'm joking, but did you notice, there's no payment plan for this sweet VeeVeeVeerb. A coincidence? Don't think so. You only have a few days left to get that masterpiece tracked, mixed, re-arranged, re-tracked, re-mixed, re-tweaked, mastered, then film and cut the video featuring the last cool cats in the universe floating in a mythical vociferating vintage viking kitty cauldron and released just in time for.....

Xmas! :D
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

I thought for a second about downloading the demo...

Then I came to my senses... off to order! :)

Like it on the piano, sounds different enough than the other Valhalla Reverbs. Good work Sean!

HM wrote:Sure nice verb, but I'm a little disapointed, another "retro" with no spring :(

Good verbs there is plenty now, but a good spring reverb with lots of things
to tweak, and presets ranging from all the classic small-tanks to the biggest
AKG studio-springs etc would sure be nice :love:

... do you turn the radiator thermostat up/down to tune the reverb?
;)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I like the idea that all controls are on one page. Would be nice to see that also in ValhallaRoom - some switch between simple and advanced gui. What do you think Sean? :)
https://spektralisk.com/products | Sound libraries for: Massive X, Pigments, Vital, Razor, Kontour and more | Free sounds → Sound Flux

bmanic wrote:I do however start to see a "pattern".. or rather a "sound" to your reverbs Sean, in a similar way that Lexicon reverbs have their own sound.
Do you consider this as a bad thing?

The Lexicon sound (and I believe there's a rather huge difference between the sound of David and the sound of Michael) is hardly the right sound for everything as you mention. It is of course an issue if it's an emulation, but that's not the case in this situation?

Because of the 1000's of internal parameters we all have a different sound when designing new reverb algorithms and we have different priorities and preferences.

Congratulation with the release.
Last edited by Warp69 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Audio~Geek wrote:This is how I feel after hearing of the new Valhalla release

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was early when I looked at my reflection, because I'm all about chasing tail.

been beta testing this one for a while, and just want to wish sean all the best on the final release of this new baby!

obviously, this thing sounds amazing, but for me it's the user interface that is going to make this my go to reverb from now on. having all the settings on one page (like freq echo and shimmer) is EXTREMELY important to me, as i'm one of those people who hates menu/tab diving (i feel it stifles my speed and therefore creativity). so, as far as a combination of sound and usability goes, this thing is simply the best digital reverb i have ever used.

congratulations!

Warp69 wrote:
bmanic wrote:I do however start to see a "pattern".. or rather a "sound" to your reverbs Sean, in a similar way that Lexicon reverbs have their own sound.
Do you consider this as a bad thing?
No. It's definitely not a bad thing. Especially as I already have access to the lexicon sound. The more differences the merrier. :)
Warp69 wrote: The Lexicon sound is hardly the right sound for everything as you mention. It is of course an issue if it's an emulation, but that's not the case in this situation?
Of course, you are right. I was merely pointing out an observation which occurred to me only recently.
Warp69 wrote: Because of the 1000's of internal parameters we all have a different sound when designing new reverb algorithms and we have different priorities and preferences.
Of course, and that's how it should be! I'll be testing your latest creation as well once I get some of the workload of my back. :D

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Return to “Effects”