Cthulhu_x64.dll
Cthulhu.dll

;)
You're a star :D
Thanks for the info.
Now i'm gonna' buy it.
:)

Where do we get the serial from?
Its not on my account, its not been emailed.
Ive downloaded the plugin fine.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I can't even get on the Xfer site at the moment.
A lot of traffic maybe?

NeP94 wrote:In the "Windows VST" folder of the downloaded zip I can see :
Cthulhu_x64.dll
I think I just jizzed in my pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

VariKusBrainZ : it seems that there is no serial.
Just buy, download, install, and use it..

Resonator63 : yes the site seems to have some problems right now

NeP94 wrote:VariKusBrainZ : it seems that there is no serial.
Just buy, download, install, and use it..

Resonator63 : yes the site seems to have some problems right now
Thanks m8 :D
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Just bought,time to play :)

No demo. Damn.

Looks very interesting. I could buy this but seeing this in action would help my decision.

It does look interesting to me too. I hope they release a trial version, if only to test the functionality in my host. Most (all so far) of these arp style plugins don't function in Orion, and there doesnt' seem to be any effort to change that on the developer's part. :cry:

Looks like i'l be the grumpy nit picker to say that this plugin looks awesome but the cthulu cartoon graphic puts me off. Little silly pictures have no place in professional software that you are expected to look at for any considerable length of time.
miedex

miedex wrote:Looks like i'l be the grumpy nit picker to say that this plugin looks awesome but the cthulu cartoon graphic puts me off. Little silly pictures have no place in professional software that you are expected to look at for any considerable length of time.
Normally, yes. But this is Cthulhu. Exception granted.

If anybody gets Cthulhu running in Logic, post here. I would normally buy anything XFER right away, but these kinds of plugs usually don't work in Logic well, or at all, or take some Environment hacking isn't always a great experience.

Well it's just too interesting. I will buy it if someone posts here it works fine in 64bit Windows in Studio One 2.5.

Phase47 wrote:
miedex wrote:Looks like i'l be the grumpy nit picker to say that this plugin looks awesome but the cthulu cartoon graphic puts me off. Little silly pictures have no place in professional software that you are expected to look at for any considerable length of time.

If anybody gets Cthulhu running in Logic, post here. I would normally buy anything XFER right away, but these kinds of plugs usually don't work in Logic well, or at all, or take some Environment hacking isn't always a great experience.
Theres a whole section in the manual on running it with the IAC bus and without in logic. Steve usually tests all of his stuff with IAC since I remember LFOtool and nerve both having IAC sections in their manual as well

I just tried it in s1v2x64 and it works but no presets show up, was just about to ask him about that one

ezelkow1 wrote:
Phase47 wrote:

Theres a whole section in the manual on running it with the IAC bus and without in logic. Steve usually tests all of his stuff with IAC since I remember LFOtool and nerve both having IAC sections in their manual as well

I just tried it in s1v2x64 and it works but no presets show up, was just about to ask him about that one
Yes, I reached out to Steve and got the manual. Love his stuff and will continue to support XFER - the man has the patience of a saint. Bought.

A video demo would be essential IMHO, any one using this in Studio One 2.5 mac

Return to “Effects”