Massey TapeHead VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dual mono isn't stereo :-) but i imagine you could create a stereo track in REAPER with some complex routing :-)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:dual mono isn't stereo :-) but i imagine you could create a stereo track in REAPER with some complex routing :-)
its not a compressor-limiter,so the only difference should be crosstalk and other noises...if they were emulated?
but I cannot see any possibility to switch them off if not wanted :(

well, if the amount of saturation depends on the input, naturally it will apply to the whole track. so if you have e.g. -10dB on L and 0dB on R, they will saturate differently in dual mono than in stereo.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:well, if the amount of saturation depends on the input, naturally it will apply to the whole track. so if you have e.g. -10dB on L and 0dB on R, they will saturate differently in dual mono than in stereo.
well then its unusable for me /prefer surround/

This plugin kills. I want it.

I like how it's so simple, but effective. No fretting with wet/dry, hysteria, tape machine, tape type etc. Just decent tape saturation, & probably the best I've heard for that crunchy tape sound. This fits my music spot on.

The other plugins must be excellent. I want them all :borg:

Now everything is ok with Reaper.I tried it before Nebula tapes and it's magic.

Pretty hard to have a real opinion when the demo is only working in mono, don't get the idea of that...So far I'm not really impressed.

Endor-8o8 wrote:Pretty hard to have a real opinion when the demo is only working in mono, don't get the idea of that...So far I'm not really impressed.
Im not impressed aswell,but not becouse of the mono tape sound /actually I like what I can hear/, but becouse there is probably another limitation of the demo not mentioned anywhere - render is not working correctly - at least in Wavelab... :?

kvaca wrote:
Endor-8o8 wrote:Pretty hard to have a real opinion when the demo is only working in mono, don't get the idea of that...So far I'm not really impressed.
Im not impressed aswell,but not becouse of the mono tape sound /actually I like what I can hear/, but becouse there is probably another limitation of the demo not mentioned anywhere - render is not working correctly - at least in Wavelab... :?
Well I own VTM, Reelbus & Roundtone so maybe that's why I don't find anything that blows me away...That's a good plug though but I'll pass this one.
Last edited by Endor-8o8 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dam i thought it was all the Massey plugs converted to VST !!

I've always wanted to try the CT5 comp and L2007 Limiter.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
FeelingMachine wrote:Dam i thought it was all the Massey plugs converted to VST !!

I've always wanted to try the CT5 comp and L2007 Limiter.
In regards to the 1st part.....

They Will be. :)
We are planning on rolling out our plugs throughout the year.

In regards to the 2nd...

The next couple will most likely be the VT3 EQ and the CT5 Compressor.

Please Stay Tuned.

Further, if any of y'all have any questions or concerns, please feel free to check out our forum at
www.masseyplugins.com/forum (http://www.masseyplugins.com/forum) or drop me an e-mail me at help@masseyplugins.com (mailto:help@masseyplugins.com).

Cheers!

Kevin

Jafo wrote:Works and sounds great here (Tracktion 1.6.something NFR, Reaper 0.99). Great stuff!
Reaper 0.99 :shock:

Don't you think it's time for an update?

xx JPRacer xx wrote:
Jafo wrote:Works and sounds great here (Tracktion 1.6.something NFR, Reaper 0.99). Great stuff!

He must have fallen in love with the vintage sound of Reaper 0.99. :hihi:

Endor-8o8 wrote:
xx JPRacer xx wrote:

Heh, I might start using that as an excuse... but really, it's about a lack of money (we single parents have tight budgets, and my hosts do what I need anyway). :oops:
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

Jafo wrote:
Endor-8o8 wrote:
xx JPRacer xx wrote:

Heh, I might start using that as an excuse... but really, it's about a lack of money (we single parents have tight budgets, and my hosts do what I need anyway). :oops:
You can run the new version (4.32) as a demo and still take advantage of the full soft ! :wink:

Return to “Effects”