B.A.TECH. Master Eq Pack Released! Demo Version Inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Demo version added!

VariKusBrainZ wrote:I thought these were Synthmaker plugins?
Or are the above quotes examples of the 'Bullshit' ;)
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 24#4964724
B.A.Tech. wrote:Demo version added!
:tu:
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Why is it that we can have like 3 pages of discussion sometimes without one person actually mentioning the sound/quality/usefulness of whatever there complaining about? :D

musicdoc wrote:Why is it that we can have like 3 pages of discussion sometimes without one person actually mentioning the sound/quality/usefulness of whatever there complaining about? :D
you must be really new here...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

DELETED

BA, you're a comical individual(s). Your haphazard approach to plugin design and marketing truly makes me chuckle.

B.A.Tech. wrote:Demo version added!
On a positive note.... I just gladly donated for the Master EQ Pack as the demo's I have (B-Channel, Massive Passive) I'm actually quite fond of. That being said, is there anywhere I can get the B-Channel? I assume it's not available judging by your site. Anything you can do is much appreciated!
:) :)
Last edited by Dorcia on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

BA, did you released your old collection for free? Where are those?

I will try your new plugins as far as i can and I'll give you my feedback! :D
God save the Groove!

Last edited by B.A.Tech. on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

is there anywhere I can get the B-Channel?
I will release it soon.

Thank you sir. That's good stuff.

Just bought it, Tried Native instruments and will give this one a run too and see the difference in quality, why only 10 dollars is beyond me is it meant to be synth edit or something or just a cheap rip off. Oh well

it is synthedit. not that there's anything inherently bad with synthedit :-) i find it kind of fascinating how other plugin makers spend months or years emulating a particular device, but B.A.Tech manages to make emulations by the dozens at a time...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

DELETED

audiovet wrote:Guys, this is really weird. Every time BA posted the demo DL link it appears blank to me. Then he PM'ed it. The PM was blank! Then, I clicked reply with quote, and viola. I saw the DL link in the reply box. Anybody ever experience that?? So odd! Thanks for the PM BA
Yes it's really weird! I can't see my first post.There were pics,info and links.

When i try edit my post,i can see what i wrote but when i submit,post does not appear.

BTW your PM was blank.

Return to “Effects”