DMGAudio updates for all plugs... And AAX!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Moonlight wrote:
Tp3 wrote:The update which fixes the mouse up/down (for setting Q)
You can fix it changing the settings:
DaveGamble wrote:There's a bug in EQuick (which I've now fixed) that means that if you have "Graph Readout" set to Analyzer or Both, the mousewheel does not work. Fix will be out shortly. Try setting to None or Graph to see if this fixes it :)
Umm... in my case it didn't fix the problem.
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

DaveGamble wrote:Also, I sometimes extend ranges for things, just to be on the safe side. Wouldn't want to miss out on any mangling opportunities :D

Dave.
:) Thanks and I look forward to the update: it'll be great to have synced delays, plus the new features...

Tp3 wrote:Umm... in my case it didn't fix the problem.
What is your host? I set it to "Graph" and it works like a charm in all my hosts except WaveLab, where is almost all plugins work really bad with mouse wheel.

Moonlight wrote:
Tp3 wrote:Umm... in my case it didn't fix the problem.
What is your host? I set it to "Graph" and it works like a charm in all my hosts except WaveLab, where is almost all plugins work really bad with mouse wheel.
Got it. its works.

Thanks !
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Dave, will your new EQ have steeper filters? Equality does 36 dB max right?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:Dave, will your new EQ have steeper filters? Equality does 36 dB max right?
EQuality/EQuick go up to 48dB/oct.

Dave.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

DaveGamble wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:Dave, will your new EQ have steeper filters? Equality does 36 dB max right?
EQuality/EQuick go up to 48dB/oct.

Dave.
Ok thanks. On your web page for Equality it says:

Filters at 6/12/18/24/30/36 db/octave, sweepable resonance.

Which is why I asked.

Amazing stuff though I'm saving up!
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

DaveGamble wrote:
keel wrote:
DaveGamble wrote: EQuality v1.17->1.18
Improve HPFs.
So, better sound or what? More "smooth"? Equality's HPF was already best in the market, so I'm wondering what you have changed :P
Specifically, handling of DC. I'm sure no-one but me cares, but now they fully attenuate DC in the Phase modes. :)

Dave.
just downloaded the demo to try again and i do not notice an improvement of the HPF's. they still act the same with DC.
(i originally 'complained' about this over @ GS a while ago...)

edit: i took a screenshot of a quick test with: DC (-6dB) + 11,025Hz sine wave (-6dB)
a HPF @ 20Hz, 12dB/oct, in digital mode, attenuates the DC down to about -60dB...
'technically' it should be completely filtered out...no?

T Roll wrote:
DaveGamble wrote:
keel wrote:
DaveGamble wrote: EQuality v1.17->1.18
Improve HPFs.
So, better sound or what? More "smooth"? Equality's HPF was already best in the market, so I'm wondering what you have changed :P
Specifically, handling of DC. I'm sure no-one but me cares, but now they fully attenuate DC in the Phase modes. :)

Dave.
just downloaded the demo to try again and i do not notice an improvement of the HPF's. they still act the same with DC.
(i originally 'complained' about this over @ GS a while ago...)

edit: i took a screenshot of a quick test with: DC (-6dB) + 11,025Hz sine wave (-6dB)
a HPF @ 20Hz, 12dB/oct, in digital mode, attenuates the DC down to about -60dB...
'technically' it should be completely filtered out...no?
Absolutely. Will fix.

Puzzling though. This was testing as fixed.

Dave.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

Return to “Effects”