What is one VST effects plugin you can't live without?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uhbik and Camelspace
"It dreamed itself along"

DuX wrote:No, you don't have to. NyquistEQ is free to use. :)
Mac OS X PowerPC VST ??? :shock:

That's a shame, thanks for helping, I hate it when that happens :cry:

valhallaroom
we are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams

I use Reflex Pro on almost everything I do. From subtle to extraordinary, it has great sound and amazing flexibility.
This space has been unintentionally left blank.

This quartet is on -almost- every project :

Exponential Audio Phoenix or R2 reverbs, Xils-Lab Le Masque Delay, Sonalksis Max Limit or Multi Limit, Sonalkis CQ1.

And makes me completely happy :oops:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

OzWozEre wrote:

Never mind. It's not your fault you've chosen a platform that is not supported with plugins as much as PC one. And it's not your fault that about 147.765 VST plugins exist for PC, when there's only 1563 for OS-X. Shame, really. It's probably because 95% of the people choose to buy a PC, developers amongst others. So if you wnat to be "exclusive", you can easily be "exclusive" by buying a Mac. So exclusive actually that nobody wants to make programs for it. It's what you opted for by going "Mac" - exclusiveness, literally. :) :tu:

But PCs are so terribly unstable, prone to viruses, and in general unreliable. I'm having a blue screen every hour, and it just doesn't let me work. It's so unstable and I've got 33.5 viruses on it + two antivirus software and they still can't keep it clean! PCs are so hard and in general terrible to work with. It's so hard to find pictures of my sexy cousin on it every time. Gosh I wish I had a Mac and the great "Finder" app. I've heard stories it can even find the keys to your house for you! Not to mention your TV remote control! It just works! ;) They're so reliable and so easy to work with. :cry: You can literally get rid of your brain and let your Mac work everything out for you, or so I've heard. Gosh, I wish I had money for Mac. :)

not really. /*sarcasm*
Last edited by DuX on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 am, edited 11 times in total.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

tsclip
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

MG TempoDelay and Voxengo MSED.
I use them in all my compositions.

Have a nice day :)

Sonitex STX-1260,
KarmaFX Reverb,
CamelCrusher,
CamelSpace,
Nightshine,
Eos
[Insert Signature Here]

i am into progressive metal. Also other genre like black metal, death, massive on Classical music, great classical influences..
Hmmm jazz, blues pretty much everything.

I dunno, probably the vst's i use the most when it comes to mixing and recording would be EQ, Compressors, and Saturation.
Not really picky what am using am going for the stock plug-ins, no point on wasting money, they all do the same thing :p

As of if am playing my keys that would definitely be Omnisphere no doubt there.
Am still in a search from time to time here and there but ye thats it :p

I suppose when you hear one, you actually hear six? So when you order one beer, you expect to be given six? :D That's a good Irish measure, I agree, bailees7irish. :D

Oh, Omnisphere is the best VSTi out there fullstop. I think all the other developers are just trying to achieve what Omnisphere achieved already. Best VSTi, ever. I've heard you can make your wife have an orgasm [depending on the speakers, of course, having a sub is preferable] just by listening to some Omnisphere sounds. No joke. :-o They're so deep they can vibrate your body parts in a really pleasing way. :shock:
Last edited by DuX on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

DuX wrote:I suppose when you hear one, you actually hear six? So when you order one beer, you expect to be given six? :D That's a good Irish measure, I agree, bailees7irish. :D
:hihi:
[Insert Signature Here]

DuX wrote:
OzWozEre wrote:

Never mind. It's not your fault you've chosen a platform that is not supported with plugins as much as PC one. And it's not your fault that about 147.765 VST plugins exist for PC, when there's only 1563 for OS-X. Shame, really. It's probably because 95% of the people choose to buy a PC, developers amongst others. So if you wnat to be "exclusive", you can easily be "exclusive" by buying a Mac. So exclusive actually that nobody wants to make programs for it. It's what you opted for by going "Mac" - exclusiveness, literally. :) :tu:

But PCs are so terribly unstable, prone to viruses, and in general unreliable. I'm having a blue screen every hour, and it just doesn't let me work. It's so unstable and I've got 33.5 viruses on it + two antivirus software and they still can't keep it clean! PCs are so hard and in general terrible to work with. It's so hard to find pictures of my sexy cousin on it every time. Gosh I wish I had a Mac and the great "Finder" app. I've heard stories it can even find the keys to your house for you! Not to mention your TV remote control! It just works! ;) They're so reliable and so easy to work with. :cry: You can literally get rid of your brain and let your Mac work everything out for you, or so I've heard. Gosh, I wish I had money for Mac. :)

not really. /*sarcasm*
Yep, that's about the size of it.

Don't these ding-dong-dime-a-dozen PC only VST plugin developers know that we snob Mac users actually *buy* our software?

Hell, we're so used to paying through the nose for our Mac gear that dropping extra cash on software is seen as an honourable duty!

Hell! If they started making Mac versions, not only could they sell a few to righteous Mac users -- if they made their plugs Mac ONLY -- they could charge double price!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go open my wallet again!

:)

P.S. As soon as folks start realising that there is a *direct correlation* between blue-screens-of-death and warezzz-cracks, the better off they will be, regardless of what OS they're using! :shock: :love:

Aren't people that have no money for plugins and software *so* repulsive, OzWozEre? People say they haven't got enough money for food, but they would like to make music, so they are forced to use the disgusting and low quality freeware plugins, or [god forbid] use pirated software. Yuck! Find a job!! Yeah! And it's so weird there are so many freeware plugins for PC, but not Mac. Aren't developers aware that Mac users are so righteous, and like to pay for their software, and also use some freeware software at times? It's weird, really. It's like a conspiracy against Mac users, I tell you. :-o

Righteous users like we are should let our voices to be heard! :o I say we have a protest! :shock:
Last edited by DuX on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

TAL Reverb,CamelCrusher,BootEQ MK II,Leftover Lasagne's Pushtec !
Last edited by srv-musikmaker on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Music is the essence of life.

https://www.srvmusicmaker.com/

Return to “Effects”