Native Instruments Reverb Classics (RC24 & RC48)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I dunno. I've been listening to clips and people talk about this subject and don't trust my instincts at all. I still like using the NI's though for guitar wankery :D

Haven't bought yet though....even though I have the PP money.

sometimes dirty sounds good

sometimes more pristine sounds cheaper
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OzWozEre wrote:Image
:lol:

So I tried the demo again today and still want. I do not WANT to want, but I want :x

I tried, but forgot

They turned me on every time I turned them on :shrug: Surprised I made it 3 weeks.

hibidy: Are you liking one better than the other? [24 or 48]

I'm still holding out for half-price. I don't know enough about NI sale trends to predict when (and if) that might be. Maybe early summer? I think they did their last 50% off sale a couple months after releasing one of the native effects bundles.

I'm trying to spread it out these days and have enough NI/Softube. I don't want to get any more invested with most of the developers I already have, but these are at the top of my list for Native Instruments. In fact, they're the only thing(s) on that list.

Stay thirsty, Locutus.

I like the 24 a bit more, BUT, I recently discovered working with the "pre echoes" in the 48 and find that highly useful for the overdrenched guitar noodlings!

So... it looks like we have our half price deal now that people were talking about. Any further thoughts on these especially now that they can be had for $99? (until Dec. 9th)

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/pr ... -classics/

hibidy, did you wind up getting these in the end?

Yep. I've gotten QUITE my moneys worth with them. Are you demoing?

antithesist wrote:hibidy: Are you liking one better than the other? [24 or 48]

I'm still holding out for half-price. I don't know enough about NI sale trends to predict when (and if) that might be. Maybe early summer? I think they did their last 50% off sale a couple months after releasing one of the native effects bundles.

I'm trying to spread it out these days and have enough NI/Softube. I don't want to get any more invested with most of the developers I already have, but these are at the top of my list for Native Instruments. In fact, they're the only thing(s) on that list.

Stay thirsty, Locutus.
I'm all about the 24. Its modulation and hall sound rich and wonderful. The 48 just isn't as nice (but still nice) and then you try the relab one and realise how awesome a real 480 is, and that softube didn't nail it quite as well as I first thought. I don't even know if the 24 is accurate, but I absolutely LOVE it. I pitted everything I had against it for a large moving hall, but not huge,just nice and big (ie not eos or warmverb type), and it was the absolute dogs bollocks for me (for our USA friends that means friggin awesomely sick as :grin:)

I can't recommend it enough, the 24 that is, and I think anyone could benefit from having it in their reverb toolbox, and yes, even people who own v room, cause that's totally diff :)

ESPECIALLY for people that use 2caudio stuff, this will give you a completely different flavour to complement it :)

hibidy wrote:Yep. I've gotten QUITE my moneys worth with them. Are you demoing?
I originally demoed when these first came out. That has long since expired. I might try to see if I can somehow get another demo.

"QUITE my moneys worth" sounds like a very good recommendation though.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

what can it do that ValhallaRoom/ValhallaVintageVerb can't?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Sequent wrote:
hibidy wrote:Yep. I've gotten QUITE my moneys worth with them. Are you demoing?
I originally demoed when these first came out. That has long since expired. I might try to see if I can somehow get another demo.

"QUITE my moneys worth" sounds like a very good recommendation though.
The demo doesn't expire. Mine of the 24 is still working a year or whatever later, just time limited :)

Burillo wrote:what can it do that ValhallaRoom/ValhallaVintageVerb can't?
That's a nearly impossible question to answer. The valhalla stuff is superb. It's not important WHY I sold mine but it most certainly had nothing to do with the quality.

Long story short, I went out of my way to hate these way back. I tried and tried and tried. I didn't NEED new reverbs. But to my ears, for what it's worth, I could not deny them.

People are different. Some didn't care for them, others think they are the bee's knee's.

Return to “Effects”