Native Instruments Reverb Classics (RC24 & RC48)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Check it out these two:
http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/ ... -classics/

Three reverbs released in one day (PSP Pianoverb 2).

Whoa, getting really crowded in the reverb market. So they emulated the same lexicon units ... Hard to believe the 480 would beat the Relab one, but who knows
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

At 199€ it better be good.
Comes from Softube, so should be up to par with the TSAR.
(Pun not intended, don't be offended.)
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

penguinfromdeep wrote:Whoa, getting really crowded in the reverb market. So they emulated the same lexicon units ... Hard to believe the 480 would beat the Relab one, but who knows
Relab boasts sample accuracy to the hardware 480L and a free license to any who can disprove it. Pretty bold IMO.
http://relab.dk/
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Yeah but it's also $399 (intro price) and needs an iLock 2

Just check out demoes. Now purchased. First no-brainer from NI for me in a while - sounds absolutely stunning. A tad pricey, but I think we do get very good bang for the buck here.

aMUSEd wrote:Yeah but it's also $399 (intro price) and needs an iLock 2
I know the price is steep, but its really not your average plug. Last "perfect" hardware emulation I know of was the Artsacoustic Bigrock which was worth every penny.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Yeah but it's also $399 (intro price) and needs an iLock 2
I know the price is steep, but its really not your average plug. Last "perfect" hardware emulation I know of was the Artsacoustic Bigrock.
Not only there, but it has a higher density mode that has to be heard. It surpasses the Original Unit it models.

I never liked Tsar, but these sound good from the demos I am listening too. Thy obviously deserve a spin!
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Can someone tell me why each reverb is about 240MB (Mac)/160MB (PC) in size compared to "what's out there"?

I sure as hell hope the HDD space is due to the license manager.

And am I getting this right that NI is jumping on yet another "emulation" bandwagon? Since GR5 it's gone this route. Competition to IKM/Nomad Factory much?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

The audio demos are nice. So much reverbs, so little time ;)

They don't have all the algorithms of the originals but they sound amazingly good....and two for that price to me is great..

rsp
sound sculptist

When is Komplete 9 coming? :shrug:
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

With the current reverbs out there, TSAR is definitely _not_ in very good standing. So I hope they did a much better job on these, the competition is tough...

penguinfromdeep wrote:Whoa, getting really crowded in the reverb market. So they emulated the same lexicon units ... Hard to believe the 480 would beat the Relab one, but who knows
Already it's easy to see the NI has an easier GUI.. thankfully.

Also, it won't beat the relab, nothing will, but i bet it will be superb and come very close, and Ni have had a 50% sale on every single product in the history of their catalogue, so 99 euro vs six HUNDRED bucks is a big difference.

The days o expensive plugins (anything over 200) for me are over. There is no need.

Oh just saw you get the 224 also.. this will be exciting to compare it to the UAD.

Now all we need is a stable reasonable priced emt 250 and emt 140 plate emu , and with slate VTM< basically the UAD no longer would have anything up it's sleeve we can't get in native :)

Return to “Effects”