Ers emt250 and DimD - amazing plugins - now working well on mac!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ERS 250 ERS DimD

froombosch wrote:What the setting actually does:
The system has 2 different mixes (variaties of internal mixing) (1,2,3) and (4). With the combination you alter the speed and depth with the same mixes. So you can do this already with the existing Dim D.
OK, I'll have to work harder with it.

I've come across articles from time to time where people just used say Mode 1 and Mode 3 concurrently by pressing those two buttons. Nothing more. Set and forget.

Thanks for your reply.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

froombosch wrote:Hello Teacue,

I am now working on the 2.07 version for PC. The webstore is confusing, because I used version numbers in the downloadlinks. There is now a bunch of different numbers online. It even confuses me.

We have build an W8 installer that is functional now. Please send me an email, so I can send you the latest version.

After I updated the PC version and build the AAX version I will rebuild the database from the webstore, so the confusion will be gone.
OK, thanks for answering.
I am glad that I am not the only one to be confused :ud:
I have now send an email.

Best regards
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube

froombosch wrote:Hello Theo!

Can you confirm that the Mac Issues are gone with the EMpTy250 v2.07? The title of this thread still quotes that... ;)

Of course.. presuming i just log in to download, i will try that right now.

I have absolutely no idea what to do.. i just downloaded from my account and the file is a very old one from 2012.

If you get a chance Harrie email me, I will change the subject for now as on last test everything in Logic X was sorted, i think there was one small bug left with logic 9 but that was ages ago and i'm sure you would have fixed it.

I have send you an email with the download data. I am now simultaneously working on the pc versions as well. After that I will update the database of the webstore. :o

No problemo! Thanks Harrie.. only thing is now it is 4.30 am and i will have a quick play but i do need to do something like that when my mind is fresh. Cheers!

OMG take a rest! Cheers!

windows rewrite? can't wait :-)
Finally!

The Dim D has been rewritten and now send to betatesters. When you want to test it please send me and email or pm.

When you want to try the new EMpTy 250 or Dim D for mac, you can download the demo from our website. AU/VST 64/32 and AAX 64 bit versions available. When you find anything wrong please inform me. Logic, Logic X, Reaper, Garageband, PT 11 have been tested deep. It is also working on my demo-versions of Live 9 and S1. I have downloaded Cubase 7.5 and Tracktion to test as well.
Last edited by froombosch on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mac versions are all good. Everything is flawless. I have sent an email to you Harrie explaining particular hosts but will quickly reiterate here:

-Tracktion - Use VST - works perfectly for both plugins, 32 and 64 bit

- Studio one, as tracktion

Logic 9.. all good with AU

Logic X.. all good with AU

Live 9 - both au and vst are fine!

Amazing pluggies!

It is good to see that the hard work has payed off. It has been a rewrite of tentousands of lines of code, now resulting in a way more stable and cpu friendly release. Getting the installer right was a tough job. I was happy with the patience of the beta-tester, that helped me with that process.

It is important, when updating, to delete the old versions from the /users/yourname/library/plug-ins/VST and /users/yourname/library/plug-ins/components folders. The installers now correctly place the files inside the /library/plug-ins/VST and /component folders. When they are in both folders with different versions it will not show up and can cause crashes. I will add this to the how to install document.

We now have a very good framework for new products. First we are building the PC versions of the Dim D/EMpty 250 and the AAX for PC.

Feel free to demo the mac versions, that can be found on the frontPage of the website or in the productpage.

I am curious on the sound, because on the EMpTy 250 there have been some improvements and we now we have the oversampling.

froombosch wrote: Getting the installer right was a tough job. I was happy with the patience of the beta-tester, that helped me with that process.
It was a difficult journey wasn't it Harrie.
I'm happy the installer works now too :party:

The new versions sound great, nice work. :tu:

The database of the website has been rewritten, so existing clients can download the latest Mac versions of the plugins.

I am currently working on the last bits and pieces of the PC versions. When someone wants to betatest, please let me know. It is always good to have some more people betatesting.

froombosch wrote:The database of the website has been rewritten, so existing clients can download the latest Mac versions of the plugins.

I am currently working on the last bits and pieces of the PC versions. When someone wants to betatest, please let me know. It is always good to have some more people betatesting.
I'm definitely interested in betatesting for PC! As someone who bought empty250, but could never get it to function properly (and thus had to sell), it would be immensely satisfying to try out a new version that may work on my PC. I'm also very interested in your Dim D, but was a bit cautious after empty250. I always wanted to support and use these products, and this is definitely an opportunity to take advantage of that :)

:tu: Please send me an email or PM with your emailadres so I can set thing up!

Return to “Effects”