Ers emt250 and DimD - amazing plugins - now working well on mac!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ERS 250 ERS DimD

TheoM wrote:....

Also the oversample doesn't remember itself in either plugin but is that supposed to be that way by design?
In ERS Dimension D it's a bug (on windoze). I've reported it myself.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

The PC version of Dim D is updated now towards 1.1.4 and a little away from 1.1.5. It also now has AAX x64 in beta for PT12.4 (finally). If you want to betatest please let me know. Mac updates toward new OS-es are in the pipeline.

The PC version of the Dim D is updated towards 1.1.4. The changelog:
Freq and depthsliders were influencing eachother - resolved
Oversampling settings are now stored correctly
In some host spikes where noticed with changing settings - resolved
The stereo setting did not function correctly - restored
Mono in/ stereo out mode added.
Storing the pluginsettings will not interfere with older versions of the plugin.
In Reaper 5 the GUI needed to be open, to get the effect. resolved

We also added a video for the Dim D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osi2br7UvJs

The site is unavailable. Are the plugins still supported?

Interesting... Was thinking of buying their emt250 soon too as dongleless alternative to the tc electronic versions

AC222 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:45 am Interesting... Was thinking of buying their emt250 soon too as dongleless alternative to the tc electronic versions
I settled on the PSP 2445 and SKNote Dim D as my preferred alternatives and while I can't vouch for accuracy of the emulations they both do exactly what I want them to in a mix. The 2445 especially does that magic invisible glue reverb thing super well imho...

edhombre wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:55 pm
AC222 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:45 am Interesting... Was thinking of buying their emt250 soon too as dongleless alternative to the tc electronic versions
I settled on the PSP 2445 and SKNote Dim D as my preferred alternatives and while I can't vouch for accuracy of the emulations they both do exactly what I want them to in a mix. The 2445 especially does that magic invisible glue reverb thing super well imho...
Cool thanks. I wasnt quite satisfied with the sknote 250 version. Beautiful gui but buggy and not quite as pleasing to my ear as the tc version i have for powercore

Pretty sure this dude is done with plugin development.. or something has happened to him :(.

I've been trying to email him over the past few years and never got an answer.. never got my reverb plugin that I bought working properly.

So yeah, stay away from these.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:28 pm Pretty sure this dude is done with plugin development.. or something has happened to him :(.

I've been trying to email him over the past few years and never got an answer.. never got my reverb plugin that I bought working properly.

So yeah, stay away from these.
Thanks for the update. Always a pleasure to get good feedback from one of KVR's very own elder statesman :)

Apparently he is too busy with his day-job, which is running his other company:

https://munnikbrandadvies.nl/
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

We could stage a protest outside his office.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

well, it probably pays better.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Normally I wouldn't be too annoyed but his 250 emulation sounds just lovely. No idea if it's any close to the original, nor do I care but it sounds wonderful on many different sources. So it bothers me that I can't use it. :(
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:30 pm Normally I wouldn't be too annoyed but his 250 emulation sounds just lovely. No idea if it's any close to the original, nor do I care but it sounds wonderful on many different sources. So it bothers me that I can't use it. :(
Agreed, I love his Dim D too.

meloco_go wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:42 pm The site is unavailable. Are the plugins still supported?
Website is currently down due to some hacker activity. We expect to bring the website back in a few days.

Return to “Effects”