Official Engl ampsim from Brainworx/Plugin Alliance

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

we should find a video of Le456 for balance!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

This thing is going to be UAD only right? Then it doesn't matter because it's not a direct competition for the others. Are you going to buy a UAD for this? I'm not. Sure, some people have UAD but it certainly doesn't compete at the level of native plugs, surely?

i won't even touch iLok, let alone UAD...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

hibidy wrote:This thing is going to be UAD only right? Then it doesn't matter because it's not a direct competition for the others. Are you going to buy a UAD for this? I'm not. Sure, some people have UAD but it certainly doesn't compete at the level of native plugs, surely?
Yeah, a Solo card is $300, assuming this plugin is $150-$200, you're looking at $450-$500 if you're not already a UAD owner. Not going to happen. This might pick up a few buyers in studios that already own UAD cards, but I think this may end up being a huge flop. I have yet to see any plugin that makes me say "oh man, I wish I had a UAD card."

:roll:
Remember the iLokalypse Summer 2013

Samples and presets and free stuff!

Well, I keep hearing how superior UAD stuff is. But I'm not really impressing with the sounds I heard in that clip. I can do better (though I'm not that good a player) with what I have.

I'd be looking for "OMG" not "orly?" :hihi:

Return to “Effects”