AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection for Mac/PC Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection for Mac/PC Now Available
All gear also available individually in the Custom Shop

AmpliTube® Jimi Hendrix™ Anniversary Collection is an expanded and updated version of its renowned AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ software for Mac and PC, featuring new officially licensed, ultra-accurate models of genuine Hendrix gear.

There are 4 amps, 7 cabinets, 5 microphones, 10 stomp and 4 rack effects, with 3 new amp models and a classic tape echo, that's a grand total of 34 pieces of must-have vintage guitar and bass equipment, all of which have helped define the history of rock and modern music.

Named to commemorate the recent 70th anniversary of Jimi Hendrix's birthday, the new collection can be used a DAW plug-in or a standalone application featuring a built-in 4-track recorder and speedtrainer. In addition to being released in the collection, all the Hendrix models are now available for à la carte purchase from the Custom Shop.

Newly Added Gear

• SilverTwelve - model is based on the Silvertone® Twin Twelve 1484
  • JH Gold - model based on a Marshall® JTM 45
  • JH 1200 - model based on the Sunn® 1200
  • EP Tape Echo - model based on the Maestro® Echoplex
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Collection Feature List
  • 5 separate modules:tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack Effects
  • 2 fully configurable rigs
  • Digital tuner
  • Stand-alone version and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in for all popular DAWs
  • Includes a 4-Track recorder with speed control for playing along with your favorite recordings
  • Seamless integration with all other "Powered by AmpliTube" products
  • "One Click" MIDI assignment integration with StealthPedal, StealthBoard and StompIO interefaces/controllers
  • Powered by AmpliTube® with exclusive DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies for award-winning sound & realistic feel
  • Mac OS X (including Lion) and XP/Vista compatible
Pricing and Availability

The full version of AmpliTube Hendrix Anniversary Collection is priced at $99.99/€79,99 (ex. tax), as a digital serial-number delivery that can be purchased inside the AmpliTube Custom Shop or from the IK Online Store. Previous users of AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix and AmpliTube 3 will be eligible for a special upgrade price of only $39.99/€29,99 (ex. tax) or 50 Gear Credits in the Custom Shop for a limited time.

Each of the new models will also be available individually inside AmpliTube Custom Shop with a price ranging from 20 to 30 Gear Credits - the currency used inside Custom Shop for single gear purchases.
Last edited by Brian @ IK Multimedia on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

That's great news, especially the new Marshall and Sunn amps !

But why no new vintage Sunn cab to go with ?

Also, it could have been even better to enhance the old models with the latest DSM+SCC technology.

Sorry for "never being happy", just saying what could be even better, not that it's bad ;).

Anyway, I'm still waiting for new cabinet modeling technology to show up, with dynamic speaker vibration and so on (like MAGIX Vandal does). Maybe for a 4.0 release ;).

The new JH Gold is the "enhanced" S100.
We kept the original too for continuity.

We already have 2 2x15 cabs in Hendrix with JBL D-130s, which is what he used in the Sunn cabs.

You gotta check out the EP Tape Echo. It really nails it.
And of course the Silver Twelve for the Jack White tone.
Maybe we should have called it the White Twelve. :lol:
Last edited by Brian @ IK Multimedia on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

this is way cool. is the price going to stay the same?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Yes, the price for the new Anniversary Edition is also $99.99/€79,99.
Plus, there is special upgrade pricing for the new version/Custom Shop gear of $39.99/€29,99 for existing AmpliTube 3 and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix 1.0 owners. You must be a registered user of AmpliTube 3 or AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix in order to purchase this upgrade.

(NOTE: JamPoints are not accepted for the purchase of the upgrade version)

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:

a special upgrade price of only $39.99/€29,99 (ex. tax) for a limited time.
Hi Brian. Just wondering how long will the limited time be?

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:Previous users of AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix and AmpliTube 3 will be eligible for a special upgrade price of only $39.99/€29,99 (ex. tax) for a limited time.

Each of the new models will also be available individually inside AmpliTube Custom Shop with a price ranging from 20 to 30 Gear Credits - the currency used inside Custom Shop for single gear purchases.
For AmpliTube 3 owners...

Can we use our "Gear Credits" in the Custom Shop to purchase this "upgrade"? If so, how many credits are required?

Thanks! 8)
Rich

blueman wrote:
Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:Previous users of AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix and AmpliTube 3 will be eligible for a special upgrade price of only $39.99/€29,99 (ex. tax) for a limited time.

For AmpliTube 3 owners...

Can we use our "Gear Credits" in the Custom Shop to purchase this "upgrade"? If so, how many credits are required?

Thanks! 8)
Rich
Yes, and 50

dwcaldwell wrote:
blueman wrote:Can we use our "Gear Credits" in the Custom Shop to purchase this "upgrade"? If so, how many credits are required?

Thanks! 8)
Rich
Yes, and 50
Whoa! :shock: That's nice :D Thanks for listening to your customers IKM, well done :tu:

Did someone forget the obligatory video?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/UES7CF3-V7o

blueman wrote:That's nice :D Thanks for listening to your customers IKM, well done :tu:
+1
Reaping the benefits of customshop credits! :D

The new Hendrix gear looks good. I can't wait to demo (and 99.99% plan to purchase with CS credits). Thanks!

Lode_Runner wrote:
Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:

a special upgrade price of only $39.99/€29,99 (ex. tax) for a limited time.
Hi Brian. Just wondering how long will the limited time be?
BTW, the LTD is TBD, FYI.

Wow, my gear credits won't last long at this rate. I wish I had bought more, but I know that I tapped myself dry during that group buy. I have JamPoints, though!

Looking forward to trying out the new Marshall and the tape echo.

Very cool! My buddy who is really into the Echoplex was looking for a sim to come out. It's his most precious of precious pieces of gear. Can't wait to try it out!

NOTE: BE CAREFUL!

I just upgraded to the AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection through the Custom Shop using "Gear Credits" and I was charged twice (double)! Instead of 50 credits, the system charged me 100 credits. :-o

I submitted a support ticket (a tedious task btw) but figured I would warn you folks to be careful. Normally, I would expect IKM would prevent a double-charge from occurring, but it appears the CS allows this. :uhuhuh:

Return to “Effects”