AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection for Mac/PC Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Go figure, that 'old theme' really was Hendrix stuff. After a long night of jamming... I suppose that means tomorrow will also be filled with jamming.

Damn the echoplex is really nice.

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:Yes, the price for the new Anniversary Edition is also $99.99/€79,99.
Plus, there is special upgrade pricing for the new version/Custom Shop gear of $39.99/€29,99 for existing AmpliTube 3 and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix 1.0 owners. You must be a registered user of AmpliTube 3 or AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix in order to purchase this upgrade.

(NOTE: JamPoints are not accepted for the purchase of the upgrade version)
Of course not. H,

Two questions concerning this productus and so called Custom Shop:

1) If you wan't to test The Jimi Hendrix upgrade collection, why
can't you download the test version fo the collection, you have to
dowload it product by product?

2) Once you have downloaded the "trial" versions in the Custom Shop and
added these to your gears (restore gears), also clicked "reset" in the
Amplitube 3/booted the AT3, the trial versions won't appear to the Aplitube 3 (if you choose one, you get announcement "current preset user models which are not installed". I'm sure behind some help there's the answer but wouldn't like to scroll all the helps, the interface should be more userfriendly. Just put a pop up where you tell how to proceed or some other info. H.

Question 2 I found (partly) the answer - thanks (me) for helping. ;-)

Harry_HH wrote:
Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:Yes, the price for the new Anniversary Edition is also $99.99/€79,99.
Plus, there is special upgrade pricing for the new version/Custom Shop gear of $39.99/€29,99 for existing AmpliTube 3 and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix 1.0 owners. You must be a registered user of AmpliTube 3 or AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix in order to purchase this upgrade.

(NOTE: JamPoints are not accepted for the purchase of the upgrade version)
Of course not. H,
If only there were some way around that, like applying JamPoints to a currency exchange to discount the rate in the your favor, then applying said currency to the upgrade in the Custom Shop. Then you'd save %50 on the upgrade price, just as though you were using JamPoints on it directly.

I guess we'll just have to dream....

Yes, Nanakai, to sleep perchance to dream... ;)

The answer to the first question, is that at this time Collections are not available to activate as a trial directly, I'm sure there's a technical reason but either way I'll let support know that this has been brought up here.

Yep, it would be great to be able to mark several things at once to trial. Simple checkboxes would do!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

blueman wrote:NOTE: BE CAREFUL!

I just upgraded to the AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection through the Custom Shop using "Gear Credits" and I was charged twice (double)! Instead of 50 credits, the system charged me 100 credits. :-o

I submitted a support ticket (a tedious task btw) but figured I would warn you folks to be careful. Normally, I would expect IKM would prevent a double-charge from occurring, but it appears the CS allows this. :uhuhuh:
I just had our Support Manager test this and we were both only charged 50 credits. Support will work out your issue of course and get you sorted, though. Thanks for bringing this up, though, because I needed a scare to wake me up this morning! :)

Thanks Peter, I too, was surprised. I expect I must have submitted (clicked) twice but it's not possible to double order the same item, so I was sure something was off :?

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
blueman wrote:NOTE: BE CAREFUL!

I just upgraded to the AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection through the Custom Shop using "Gear Credits" and I was charged twice (double)! Instead of 50 credits, the system charged me 100 credits. :-o

I submitted a support ticket (a tedious task btw) but figured I would warn you folks to be careful. Normally, I would expect IKM would prevent a double-charge from occurring, but it appears the CS allows this. :uhuhuh:
I just had our Support Manager test this and we were both only charged 50 credits. Support will work out your issue of course and get you sorted, though. Thanks for bringing this up, though, because I needed a scare to wake me up this morning! :)
On the "JamPoints" page of my account, I can see the double-order for AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection. Both orders happen on Feb. 7th and show $2 "JamPoints" for each. So, it definitely double-charged me.

Oh I don't doubt you. I just can't directly access that portion of your account and know that they will take care of it for you and I've made sure that it was reported that it definitely CAN happen even if it didn't happen during a quick test. No worries there, it will get resolved and yes I believe you :)

Anybody tried these yet?
Surfing, skateboarding, Music Making Man and tech fool.
New Album! KnowledgeBass

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: No worries there, it will get resolved and yes I believe you :)
They got it sorted out for me. Great customer service with fast turnaround :tu: :)

surferman wrote:Anybody tried these yet?
I spent all afternoon yesterday hitting #9's through the JCM45. It sounds effin' sweet, though I can't speak to its accuracy. Haven't played with the others much.

Return to “Effects”