AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection for Mac/PC Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's not a big deal right now but it was frustrating when I wanted to demo those products and couldn't get the custom shop to load.

It is a big deal to us and we'll definitely rectify the issue as soon as we can.

:tantrum:

:x

Ok, so, I'm TOTALLY losing what little bit of mind I have :evil:

I made a "live" preset with the new JH 45 with recabinet. I just wasn't diggin' on it. I'd switch to the silvertone. Terrible. I was like WTF???? :dog: :dog: I hadn't turned off the cab in AT :nutter:

No wonder it sounded like I was playing through a tunnel :roll:

*note, this is not a knock on the AT cabs which are fine, but having a cabinet sim after a CABINET SIM is generally not desirable! :lol:

hibidy wrote:*note, this is not a knock on the AT cabs which are fine, but having a cabinet sim after a CABINET SIM is generally not desirable! :lol:
Indeed, that whole signal chain thing is important, even "virtually"....

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the (signal) chain"

ha!

I was tempted to put the following under the picture, but that might jeopardize my chances to get some seats when they come through town next...

"But if you want that beach house, we must tour once again,
I can still hear you saying we should never tour again,
But if you want that beach house..." etc etc fade out

Oops. :) Seriously, I pretty sure I did watch that Today Show broadcast from the picture (I think it was like 2006 or 2008 if I'm recalling the right one) and it wasn't great TBH but it was like 6:30 on a cold NYC morning or something like that so I wasn't surprised.

I wonder if they are forced to appear at these events.. 'be HERE at 5am you will be performing THESE songs'

VitaminD wrote:I wonder if they are forced to appear at these events.. 'be HERE at 5am you will be performing THESE songs'
Honestly, to sell $100+ tickets they likely have to do these things. I know of no pro musician I've ever met being into playing when most people are either sleeping, fishing, or maybe waiting in traffic. Especially outdoors - I think the Today Show is kind of cruel about this, it really doesn't help singers (or really any band member) to play outside in the cold. If it is the band's OWN publicity stunt, though, then I can see that happening. :) Wasn't it cold when The Beatles did their famous rooftop gig?

The beatles did a famous rooftop gig?

Yeah I figured this was more of a 'you signed the contract.. be there or suffer to consequences' yikes! I guess you want to ensure your tour or new album is being released mid to late summer so they will have you performing at the crack of dawn in a season when it's at least above 50 degrees. :hihi:

Your plexi is good, this one is better (go to 11:37)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HlmLdsqXZc

Are you still reading this? Why are you not modeling this amp? Stop reading, go model :x

Hey, I asked for Dr. Z first. :x
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

I bow to your dr z'edness. But man, you gotta admit, that is the NAIL EVH tone of all times. NEVER have I heard that before!

Yea, his riffing at the beginning was very EVH/Wolfgang. Didn't sound like the Frankenstrat era, brighter and thinner, but with a really smooth, even distortion like EVH's variac'ed Plexi. I wonder what speaks he's using.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Have they said how long the $39 upgrade for current users is going to last??
"What we play is life" - Louis Armstrong

hibidy wrote:Your plexi is good, this one is better (go to 11:37)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HlmLdsqXZc

Are you still reading this? Why are you not modeling this amp? Stop reading, go model :x

WOW! 11:37 sounds SICK!!!!

Return to “Effects”