[UPDATE] Ignite Amps "The Anvil" 2.0 - New DSP, x64 support (VST/AU)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey! Thanks everybody for your interest!
EvilDragon wrote:So this only leaves NRR-1 in 32-bit. Hope that one's soon x64 as well! :)
Of course! I'm planning to release it in March though, as I have another release planned for the second half of February.

Cheers!

No prob, as long as you get there :)

Wild Hades wrote:I have another release planned for the second half of February.
Really, you mean, new plugin :D ?!

Any hint ?

K-Slash wrote:
Wild Hades wrote:I have another release planned for the second half of February.

Any hint ?
His custom made hardware over drive/distortion pedal called the Tyrant will be made as a vst. And sometime down the line he will hopefully release the TPA (Tube Power Amp).

metalifuxx wrote:
K-Slash wrote:

Any hint ?
His custom made hardware over drive/distortion pedal called the Tyrant will be made as a vst. And sometime down the line he will hopefully release the TPA (Tube Power Amp).
Wow, great news. Thanks for the info.

Can't believe it's free.

Thank you for the amp, I very much look forward to try this.

Great stuff you make
Joe

Are there any particular Cabinets/Cab Sims that pair especially well with this amp?

Ok, gave this a run through. I really like the two drive channels a lot. The second channel pairs really well with the Amplitube Slash cabinets, and the third channel seemed to go along really well with the Amplitube Metal 4x12 T3 cabinet. Nice job on these! Thanks for the great freebies!

Does Ignite have any plans to make a matching cab-sim plugin? Perhaps using impulse responses of your own configuration? So that "we can hear what you hear" etc... would be kind of cool.
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Thanks - sounds and looks really slick. FYI - I could not get it to scan correctly in Tracktion 3 or 4. OK in Live and Reaper.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

I didn't get much chance to play around with this, and not on guitar at all, but I did put it on a couple of tracks on a project and it really had a great impact.

Got to get a guitar through this though, so that will be next step.

Hey guys!
A little maintenance update for The Anvil, check the first post!

Shame, Tracktion 4 blacklists this as not initializing correctly :(
(even the 2.0.1 update)
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

operandx wrote:Shame, Tracktion 4 blacklists this as not initializing correctly :(
(even the 2.0.1 update)
I'm aware of this, and I've tried to understand what was wrong without success. The plug-in scan seems to fail for reasons not related to errors in the plug-in.
In fact, this is the only host I know that has issues with The Anvil.
I did some research and found that Tracktion, right now, seems to have issues with other plug-ins as well, so this makes me think that the problem may not be related to The Anvil.
(http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 88&start=0)

It is even more weird that NRR-1 2.0 (still unreleased), which uses the same framework of The Anvil, is being recognized and that the Juce plug-in host, created by the same developer of Tracktion and supposedly using the same scan policy, is recognizing The Anvil as valid.

I've debugged my plug-in for 2 days inside Tracktion and I haven't found a reason for the failure (on my side).
With the debugger attached to the scan process of Tracktion, I see the scan failing in a point that doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for the response :)

Strangely it seems OK in T3. I'm sure Jules will fix the issue. Thanks for your plugins, top notch. Nice to hear about the new updated NRR too :D
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

Return to “Effects”