IKMM, Will We Ever See An Amplitube "Effects" Module?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd be in favor of this idea, but ffs, it's not going to happen. I'd put my money on sampletank 3 first ;)

Yeah...good bet. In another thread the MP from IK has claimed that ST3 is still set for a 2013 release. (Just not this 2013. The other 2013 in an alternate universe far, far away)
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Right!

Still though, I can see the appeal because at takes a while to load and it would be cool to have a lighter version with just the fx that doesn't take 5 minutes to load ;)

And something with zero latency :D

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I have to say that you are definitely more likely to see the concept of T-RackS inclusion of effects like this before a standalone "pedalboard" - though we are definitely also looking toward the new major revision of AmpliTube so there will be feature set changes on that side too.
Well, if you guys are starting to scope out an AT4 now, I'd highly recommend you break the AT effects out into a smaller PedalBoard module. These effects are truly excellent, but it's annoying having to 1) load the full version of AT3 with it's RAM usage, slight latency, etc., 2) then having to go in and disable the amp/cab section, only to be left with 3) the effects with no stereo processing on the stomp side.

It's not unheard of to want to use stomp boxes on non-guitar sources where an amp/cab section would be overkill. There are also other amp sims out there that use the model of multiple .dll's, one for the full suite, one for the effects section only, one for the amp section only, one for the cab section only. It would be cool to see you guys go in that direction too.
+1 They have T-rackS Singles, it makes sense to offer something similar for Amplitube.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I would love to have a dedicated 'Single' of the AT Leslie, complete with an appropriatly modelled amp.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

What I'd like to see is three plugins: the stomp, amp, and rack all as separate entities, and then I would love to see a lot more rack effects as well :)
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:What I'd like to see is three plugins: the stomp, amp, and rack all as separate entities, and then I would love to see a lot more rack effects as well :)
I'd go five:

Stomp
Amp
Cab
Rack
Ammplitube 3 Suite

braj wrote:What I'd like to see is three plugins: the stomp, amp, and rack all as separate entities, and then I would love to see a lot more rack effects as well :)
I'd go five:

Stomp
Amp
Cab
Rack
Ammplitube 3 Suite
+100500

this would make amplitube a whole lot more useful for me
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

mandolarian wrote:Yeah...good bet. In another thread the MP from IK has claimed that ST3 is still set for a 2013 release. (Just not this 2013. The other 2013 in an alternate universe far, far away)
Believe what you will. I wasn't the one who started that thread (and haven't started any ST3 threads or fanned the flames/hyped AT ALL recently if really ever). I give up. Believe it or not. You'll see when it comes. Check our site for official information.

I'd go five:

Stomp
Amp
Cab
Rack
Ammplitube 3 Suite
Yep, that sounds right. I guess I was thinking 4 (including the current one) but it would be nice to have cabs separated too, definitely.

Burillo wrote:
I'd go five:

Stomp
Amp
Cab
Rack
Ammplitube 3 Suite
+100500

this would make amplitube a whole lot more useful for me
+(100500 X 2 + 1)2

Add in ability to be able to add stomp effects in rack too. I am not too concerned with mono/stereo versions of certain effects, as the real ones might not have had that either. New gear is always nice, but I would rather see improvements in this area (separate dll plugin module sections) and routing. It would be just about a perfect 10 then. Make the same presets be able to load across all the separate modules, so it's easy just to load say the stomp chain from that particular preset. I do already save a lot of individual pedal/rack/cab presets from interesting presets, just so I have an easy to recall list of variety when trying to get new creative tones. Maybe add in a lock function per section in the Amplitube suite so that you can, load another preset, but keep current stomps or rack effects. Ok, then it would be perfect. I think I could deal with the current RAM usage if I had those options. I see how that makes sense for instant patch switching for live use, even though I don't use it that way.

Oh yeah, will there ever be an easy automatic way to just write/record the midi automation from the Stealth Pedal to coincide with say one of the wahs or whatever parameter I am automating at the time when recording a track and using the Stealth Pedal to control wah in real time. I am pretty familiar with using my DAW and its routing (Live 7) and Amplitube, but this is one complicated thing I have yet to figure out or have even never seen a tutorial for. My solution is to record the Amplitube output to a separate audio track. Each time I mention that in a forum, there has been no response from anyone to give me a hint or help me out. Other users are able to do this successfully, or are they not?

The IK forums really are the best place to place these types of ideas and suggestions for our development team to see.
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

Return to “Effects”