BA-LA (Based LA2A) released! Demo inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The guy is offering a free plugin and you're complaining about the screws and the rails in the GUI? :shrug: Are you for real, you're not serious aren't you?

Neon Breath wrote:The guy is offering a free plugin and you're complaining about the screws and the rails in the GUI? :shrug: Are you for real, you're not serious aren't you?
This plugin is not free.It's beta version.

Neon Breath wrote:The guy is offering a free plugin and you're complaining about the screws and the rails in the GUI? :shrug: Are you for real, you're not serious aren't you?
I thought this thread was about the plugin, why are you criticizing my critique?

edit

check this out:

I don't really understand why people need the rack ears in a virtual plugin, but cakewalk did them "right" :/

In no way do I want to discourage BA Tech, but to hopefully add to what you're doing.

no offense, but i think you really should remove the term "DONATE" from your homepage's "DONATE & DOWNLOAD" button, when in reality you insist on payment.

You obviously make payware, not donationware so please label that button accordingly:
"PAY & DOWNLOAD"

Wikipedia:
.... Since donationware comes fully operational (i.e. not crippleware) when payment is optional, it is a type of freeware.

not much of a fan of noise burst demos + already have the LA2A base covered well, so no demo.

I pronouncing it bah-lah

in bed singing

ba la-la la-la

:hihi:

Sorry just having fun, congrats on the plugin Bullshit. :)

evosilica wrote:no offense, but i think you really should remove the term "DONATE" from your homepage's "DONATE & DOWNLOAD" button, when in reality you insist on payment.

You obviously make payware, not donationware so please label that button accordingly:
"PAY & DOWNLOAD"

Wikipedia:
.... Since donationware comes fully operational (i.e. not crippleware) when payment is optional, it is a type of freeware.
Tax evasion at its finest. :hihi:

Return to “Effects”