No more De La Mancha!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

de la mancha, i love the things you did!!! i never bought any of your payware (the only things i ever bought was energyXT and reaper) so i can only speak for the freeware you did!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THESE!!! incredible amount of energy that you gave away just like this!!!! *bowing*

happily i still have the freeware that turned into payware just as erratic, truc & dirtbox (& others???)

offering the last freeware version of these would be incredible but in NO way you have to do that :)

thanks again steve!!!!!

oh and one more question to users of Pfilter SFilter, the propability gate, machin & these sequenced types:

here at my PC the synchronization between SFilter and the host never worked. just wanna know whether thats true for you people too...

(sorry OT)

obstgegenrechz wrote:oh and one more question to users of Pfilter SFilter, the propability gate, machin & these sequenced types:

here at my PC the synchronization between SFilter and the host never worked. just wanna know whether thats true for you people too...

(sorry OT)

bumping ... sorry ... :)
So i assume that syncing between host and SFilter, Pfilter is working for everybody else then ..?

anyway thanks for the attention

have a good day

joe

obstgegenrechz wrote:
obstgegenrechz wrote:oh and one more question to users of Pfilter SFilter, the propability gate, machin & these sequenced types:

(sorry OT)

bumping ... sorry ... :)
So i assume that syncing between host and SFilter, Pfilter is working for everybody else then ..?

anyway thanks for the attention

have a good day

joe
Yeah, there is no (tight) sync with these unfortunately. It seems as though they sometimes sync for a short while and then get on their own little off-beat tangents. That's the only reason I never got any use out of them.
[Insert Signature Here]

hey thanks for the notice!

a pity! cause it seems like a veeery usable plugin...

is it realistic to hope that erratic 2 will be released for free?

:)
just wondering while i was playing with version 1 which is just amazing already :)

Those plugins were so cheap. Shoulda bought them when you had the chance instead of asking for freebies now. Maybe Steve would still be in business ... :shrug:

thecontrolcentre wrote:Those plugins were so cheap. Shoulda bought them when you had the chance instead of asking for freebies now. Maybe Steve would still be in business ... :shrug:
I agree but that's not the reason he's not in business anymore.
He had an unrecoverable corruption of the customer database and seeing the amount of work it meant to fix it, he decided it wasn't worth it.
And that's why he couldn't even provide installers to his customers after the corruption.
I have all of his payware products and I'm just glad I have everything safely backed-up.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Karten wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Those plugins were so cheap. Shoulda bought them when you had the chance instead of asking for freebies now. Maybe Steve would still be in business ... :shrug:
I agree but that's not the reason he's not in business anymore.
He had an unrecoverable corruption of the customer database and seeing the amount of work it meant to fix it, he decided it wasn't worth it.
And that's why he couldn't even provide installers to his customers after the corruption.
I have all of his payware products and I'm just glad I have everything safely backed-up.
I have everything by dLM too ... I do think that if his business was more successful (ie: more sales) he would have stayed open. He has been releasing some payware for free recently, so obviously didn't lose everything from his database. In fact it was previous customers details rather than plugins that was lost (iirc).

I bought everything the he released that was updated to SE 1.2 and never had any stability issues under jbridge. Which is rare for me when it comes to SE plugs. Good stuff.

was using dirty harry just the other day... cool

Didn't have everything he did, but was well happy with what I did have.

If he started up again with a new venture and a balls-to-the-past outlook, I'd be on it like a thing on a thing at thingy time.
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

well sorry then for destroying his business by my way of only using freeware. Sorry for not having the money to do otherwise. Might me because i release all my music under the most free license there is. i hope you can accept this apology.

I had kind of expected a response like this where my answer gets misread and interpreted as a request.

Anyway i remain most thankful for the freeware he released and am full of respect for his work.

Have a good day!

Thanks for all the effort made. I like the erratic and some other plugins a lot. I'm truly thankful.

Unstable pitch shift is now free. Seems a bit subtle, and insane is too insane. I used to love Broxx3n and Fuxxord, but yeah they finally stopped working normally for me, people had said that.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Return to “Effects”