No more De La Mancha!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh no! :(

that's a shame indeed.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

I'm okay with closing the shop but at least give a grace time for people to download their purchase. I'm lucky that i always back up the installer for my plugin, but others might not be that lucky.
musisikamar.com

These don't use any serials or C/R if I remember correctly, glad I back up my plugin .dll's and installers! Neat plugs for cheap. Oh well! They seem to be dropping like flies these indi-dev's! :o

Oh, that's too bad. :( I really like these "small" developers, because they usually go boldly down those roads where corporate bigwigs fear to tread. I've got a few De La Manchas in my folder and will continue to happily use them.

Thanks for all your work, and best of luck for the future. Hope the closure of the site doesn't mean dire straits ahead.

Damn, that sucks. I get a fair amount of use out of Urban Decay.

Bad news. The QB3 EQ and the GTA/GTX compressor series were my favourites, along with sixtyfive.
I hope Steve changes his mind when/if SynthEdit goes 64 bits.

I just realised I never updated Strip T's to v1.01 and now I can't.
So if someone has it, I'd appreciate if you could send it to me. I'll send you a screenshot of the 1.0 version to prove that I own it. Thanks in advance.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Ghostwave wrote:Bad news. The QB3 EQ and the GTA/GTX compressor series were my favourites, along with sixtyfive.
I hope Steve changes his mind when/if SynthEdit goes 64 bits.

I just realised I never updated Strip T's to v1.01 and now I can't.
So if someone has it, I'd appreciate if you could send it to me. I'll send you a screenshot of the 1.0 version to prove that I own it. Thanks in advance.
I imagine if you contact him he'll send you the new version. He said he's no longer selling the plugins, but it doesn't necessarily mean he won't supply links to previous customers.

EDIT: D'oh...my bad. I finally read the full explanation. Perhaps he won't offer new download links... :-o

http://www.delamancha.co.uk/plugins.htm
Last edited by jsp1979 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bad news hey ! Well thanks for the great and cheap toys De La Mancha, I wish the best for his futur ! So long camarade :clap:

Arglebargle wrote:Damn, that sucks. I get a fair amount of use out of Urban Decay.
Same here (before switching to Mac, but I had just recently setup the windows version of Reaper to run all my windows only plugs).

This definitely is sad news, but like others have said already... Thanks for making all the great plugins and selling them so cheaply.

i dont use any de la mancha stuff but sad to hear the news,best of luck in the future

Oh noes!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sad indeed! Whoa am I happy I never hesitated to buy stuff from him...damn.

So I guess it's time to say BIG BIG THANKS to you Steve. Your Plugins were always great fun and still make me smile, in more than one way :hihi:

:hug:

All the best for him.

On to the next thing dlm - thanks & best of luck!

Return to “Effects”