No more De La Mancha!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

xamido wrote:I'm okay with closing the shop but at least give a grace time for people to download their purchase. I'm lucky that i always back up the installer for my plugin, but others might not be that lucky.
Good point! I'm one of those suckers that can't seem to find my dlM stuff anymore :-o

Nielzie wrote:
xamido wrote:I'm okay with closing the shop but at least give a grace time for people to download their purchase. I'm lucky that i always back up the installer for my plugin, but others might not be that lucky.
Good point! I'm one of those suckers that can't seem to find my dlM stuff anymore :-o
Maybe there were no open purchases any more.
And - for God's sake - do make backups of your things! (USB HDs aren't THAT expensive any more, you know...)
ImageImage

Sad news, his plugins are really creative and fun, hope to see him back in business one day.
Free proteus Vx sounds:1/2/3

sad news, indeed. dlm is one of my favorite devs.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

bpblog wrote:sad news, indeed. dlm is one of my favorite devs.
I second this opinion. I never owned any of his payware plugins, but his freeware stuff was one of a kind.
Peace and tolerance

I just hope he's not too down. He's a kind guy.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

stanlea wrote:I just hope he's not too down. He's a kind guy.
That he is, he was a pleasure to deal with. His plugs are always on my pc's, very creative and fun.
simon

stanlea wrote:I just hope he's not too down. He's a kind guy.
+10 on that, Wishing him all the best in the future :)

That is a shame. Only the other day I stuck Unstable on a synth pad insert and was really pleasantly surprised at the nice drifty, wobbly sound I got.

Aw man, I'd finally scraped together enough to buy sixty five. Not that my bummer compares to DLM's, mind you, but bummer enough.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

He's a great guy. All the best and hopes that bigger things are coming to him!
..what goes around comes around..

He was one of the indi devs I looked up to.

The VST market is a bear though; I'm not bothering to even hope to sell my SynthMaker VST; considering 90% of my users will bootleg anyway, & the support for a part-time biz would be crushing. I can't blame him.

Arglebargle wrote:Damn, that sucks. I get a fair amount of use out of Urban Decay.
Ya, bleh.

Hi
I can't talk for him and i hope he will chime in here at some point, but i am still in touch with Steven, and i know that he's fine, just busy with his "offline life" and he mighn not have time enough now to carry on developing plugins and running his webshop.
Bad news indeed, DeLaMancha is a great friend and his plugins are amazing.

All the best to DeLaMancha.
I hope he recovers soon.
So long,
D.
"There's a certain detail seen here."

Return to “Effects”