Melda Plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I made a thread somewhere, I can't remember, and someone mentioned Melda. I've never tried them, and I gave them a go.

They are fantastic. What I have been looking for (to exaggerate a bit, all my life.) I am trying the free and creative bundle now, and why didn't ANYONE tell me earlier these existed? There are so many of them, but they sound excellent. I don't know why.

I think I might need to hear from people who've owned these for some time, as there are simply TOO MANY plugins here for me to have a go at. Does anyone own the entire Melda bundle? How do they compare to other plugins? How often do you use them? Am I crazy?

I rarely, if ever, get GAS. But I want to buy the entire collection. That's how good it feels to me. My production has always been all about modulation, and they are fantastic at that. I just need some input from those who have used these for some time along with other plugins.
It's all about the wavelets. I dream of the perfect additive synthesis.
You can hire me if you are in Toronto! Contact for details.

The mastering and mixing plugins are worth every penny. I don't use the creative stuff as much done I have other distortions, etc. But yeah, even the free bundle is worth upgrading so you can do some serious damage with it.

Melda rules . . .
Not nice like the analoge vintage look vst, but are the most imaginative tools, now my sound is better than waves, uad, fabfilter etc . . .
Yesterday start to recording drums for new album, and only using melda
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15900285/dimidrum.mp3
--
Sound engineer at www.ntstudios.es

I have the creative bundle and use it a lot. Those are really good tools to me!
One thing though, there is too many of them, like you said! So for a while I get crazy with a pair, and then switch to others, etc...

One good thing is the modulation system, and it's basicaly the same for all Melda plugins (or correct me if I'm wrong) so once you get it with one you can do crazy things with others too!

And so much updates, and a really nice and reactive customer support. What else?

I tried mastering a track just with Melda plugins last night. It wasn't easy, it wasn't most straightforward, but it got the job... well, almost done.

I am beginning to see some weak points and some strong points, but ... there are simply too many. I would love the bundle, but really, there are too many.
It's all about the wavelets. I dream of the perfect additive synthesis.
You can hire me if you are in Toronto! Contact for details.

I have the free bundle upgraded for sale if you are interested.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 32#5259132
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

I'm kinda' thinking about getting the creative bundle... It's a great price for all those plugins.

Thinking...Thinking... :)

Get it... Get it... :)

schnapsglas wrote:
I think I might need to hear from people who've owned these for some time, as there are simply TOO MANY plugins here for me to have a go at. Does anyone own the entire Melda bundle? How do they compare to other plugins? How often do you use them? Am I crazy?
Not sure if I understand you correctly, but this recent thread has a few 'happy campers' chiming in about how great they are, plus some other useful info.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

I think you'd be crazy not to buy them. You do know that there is a sale on till the end of the month? - so another 3 days - where you can buy the entire
MFreeEffectsBundle for 22 Euros - that's 22 plugins for a euro each!

http://www.meldaproduction.com/plugins/ ... ectsBundle

Then again, Ghostwave's is a few Euros less!

Oh and I just have to say I was really impressed with their tutorials section. It covers a wide base, is thorough and concise - a kind of crash course! It explained some stuff about EQ and 64-Bit computing that I still hadn't figured out. I think if you look at those tutorials and the information they contain, you should be able to tell you are dealing with a top-end DSP company. And I've never heard any complaints about their support either. I'm going to be buying that bundle in a few hours time when my money clears.

And even though I don't need another compressor or equaliser, there are some tools in there that I don't have, that will come in handy. Anyway, have a look at that post and see some of the people posting in it - that should also tell you how highly regarded they are.

HTH.

cheers.

Robmobius wrote:I'm kinda' thinking about getting the creative bundle... It's a great price for all those plugins.

Thinking...Thinking... :)
Do it! Do it!

There is 25% off that too! Three more days!

You'll kick yourself if you don't.

I would buy the creative bundle actually, but even though I get paid in a few hours, most of that money is owed out, back to people who lent it to me for... VSTs.... See new sig... :lol:

Cheers guys!

Think I will get them now. :)

If I can add my pinch of salt, via the KVR Melda forum the developer is also very responsive & open to suggestions, bug reports, support, etc.

Top notch developer!
Last edited by Neon Breath on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Besides being good, its probably one of the few plug-in bundle's in the market as you get constant free plug-ins or upgrade. I'd guess the early buyers must have profited at least %200 by now :D

And the developer is open to customer ideas, actually many implemented further design ideas come from customers under his approval ofcourse and I strongly believe its one of the reason they're so good :)

Yup! Killer plug ins!

I'd love to see a Tape Saturation.Kinda like Nomadfactory's Magnetic.

Return to “Effects”