FXpansion Bloom - New Delay!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just saw the youtube video so i downloaded the demo and i like it A LOT! It's got the usual modulation a la FXpansion and it sounds really good. Several cool ways to affect the sound of the delay :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k7kL1W_w2A

http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=197
:hug:

This is cool .. :D If you search google for fxpansion and bloom, this thread is on top! Probably first and last time i've been on top of the google mountain!

Do you guys know if jrrshop, audiodeluxe and whatever else usually have lower prices than the fxpansion shop? Im guns blazing here, wanting to buy it .. guess ill wait for a while (30 day demo, right?)

This looks and sounds really good, at least from the posted audio demos. I'll try this out in a project today and see how it goes.

I looked for the demo limitations but didn't seem them listed. Anyone else manage to spot the demo limits?

30 min, then you need to reload it (settings not saved ....... which is a shame because i got something really awesome out of it .. :x)

In the process of ordering right now :)

That "spacey horns" demo just blew my mind. Hmmm...

Omg, what an exquisite news !!! :shock:

I'll check it out when it's on sale at a 3rd party retailer - as per the norm!

I really like FXpansion's stuff, so I reckon I'll but it.

Those demos sound cool as well. :)

ChiTown24 wrote:I'll check it out when it's on sale at a 3rd party retailer - as per the norm!
There's 30% off as an intro thingie

Drew at FXP here. Bloom is one of my favourites what we've done recently, really digging it! I did a few of the demos for this; Ambient Prophetry is one o' mine. Sounds BIG 8)

You kidding me? Aw... how much is it? $99 again?

@crackbaby: noting that Etch and Maul really didn't go into sale, probably it will be hard to find good deal for this one as well.

And I didn't even get an email about it. And FXPansion, I thought we were friends.

EDIT: $70 for existing customers. You can surely do better. :( Just mandatory whining about the usual FXP price, that's all.
It's all about the wavelets. I dream of the perfect additive synthesis.
You can hire me if you are in Toronto! Contact for details.

Etch was on a no brainer sale at audiomidi(?) ... it was sold for almost nothing
Haven't seen anything on Maul yet.
With the 30% off it's 55€ right now. Fair price in my opinion.

Crackbaby wrote:Etch was on a no brainer sale at audiomidi(?) ... it was sold for almost nothing
Haven't seen anything on Maul yet.
With the 30% off it's 55€ right now. Fair price in my opinion.
But nothing from reputable dealers, that's for sure. They usually only do stuff on their instruments only. FXP better make some better deals/bundles, or ... I will lose money.
It's all about the wavelets. I dream of the perfect additive synthesis.
You can hire me if you are in Toronto! Contact for details.

Introductory Offer
Bloom is $70, €55, £48 inc VAT for all registered owners of Geist, DCAM: Synth Squad, Tremor, Etch, Maul, DCAM Dynamics, BFD2 and BFD Eco (and customers purchasing Bloom at the same time as any of these products) until 31 March 2013."
Got it. Love it. Thanks Fxpansion. :love:

Looks great! Covers similar ground to PSP N2O at first glance, but more user-friendly I would say. Certainly they're making it worthwhile to make get familiar with the TransMod system. Looking forward to trying out those sequencers...
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Return to “Effects”