FXpansion Bloom - New Delay!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So they hype fades once again. I see a pattern forming on KVR

:D :hihi: :love: :o :shock: :x

Who's ready to sell it then?
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

Well, if you consider talking about a new product "hype"...

Speaking personally, I usually stop talking about something when it's either a)disappeared from view or b)being put to good use. In the case of Bloom, it's b). I mean, it's a delay, what're we gonna talk about? The only things that keep threads going on forever are philosophical tangents, personal abuse, or A/B analogue/digital comparisons. None of which happened here. :)

LOL cpu usage of this plug-in is ridiculous....

It is, sell it to me. :hihi:
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

HcDoom wrote:LOL cpu usage of this plug-in is ridiculous....
...as has been mentioned 10 gazillion times...

I bought this blind as I was missing a decent delay and didn't get my arse in gear to test it before the intro price expired. Still haven't installed my DAW on the new machine. Too much gaming to catch up on. :oops:

I'm not selling it to you though faun. :hihi:

Ha! You tease me!!

I just remember trying the demo and really liked the gui and workflow. I tried timeless 2 today because of there sale but just turned it off after 1 minute.

One minute sho nuff is enough to evaluate timeless2
Finally!

Bloom owners: Does anyone know why the Delay Time is sometimes "greyed out" and not adjustable?
ive noticed this in some presets and dont understand why, cant see a common denominator
p.s. I dont have it locked

It means that the Sequencer is controlling delay time afaik.

Phase47 wrote:It means that the Sequencer is controlling delay time afaik.
Thats it, thanks mate 8)

faun2500 wrote:Ha! You tease me!!

I just remember trying the demo and really liked the gui and workflow. I tried timeless 2 today because of there sale but just turned it off after 1 minute.
I ended up buying both. Sure, probably a bit excessive, but I like the GUI on both of them. They both have extensive modulation options but implement them differently. I've become a big fan of Fabfilter modulation lately, but Bloom is straight forward and sounds fabulous to my ears. Likewise, that great big feedback knob is fun to play with when getting close to the edge of infinite repeats. As stated extensively, Bloom could use some cpu optimization, but it's serviceable as is for now.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

To my own discredit, I might add that I also bought Sigmund, and I'm considerably less satisfied with that one. Very CPU intensive. I've placed that developer on my special, hidden shite list in "my KVR".
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

rustman wrote:
faun2500 wrote:Ha! You tease me!!

I ended up buying both. Sure, probably a bit excessive, but I like the GUI on both of them. They both have extensive modulation options but implement them differently. I've become a big fan of Fabfilter modulation lately, but Bloom is straight forward and sounds fabulous to my ears. Likewise, that great big feedback knob is fun to play with when getting close to the edge of infinite repeats. As stated extensively, Bloom could use some cpu optimization, but it's serviceable as is for now.
Does not hurt to have both. I own both and absolutely love them. There is some overlap between them in sound, but different enough to enjoy owning/using both. :tu:

Love the way you modulate practically everything on this

Crossfeed - anything to be done with this? Im moving it from Independent to Crossed but not really sure what to listen for? Manual just gives the basics :?

Return to “Effects”