Three new modules & British Channel GUI update (edit) HERE NOW!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That is going to be interesting for reselling purposes if ST3 goes CS.. seemingly would have to sell the whole license and everyone is going to have random stuff depending on what they needed at a certain time.

IF it is even made in a way to be resold..

Yes like I said there may be a lot of technical reasons it couldn't happen but I wouldn't mind if ST3 eventually got something like the Custom Shop....
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

We added the latest video for the channel strips now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WxcxbwiU8I

Ah I forgot to acknowledge that we did indeed make improvements in the British Channel resource usage and those that noticed it aren't just seeing things. It was not in the Release Notes, apologies for that.

And here's that sexy new GUI too, since we're talking about it and I want to look at this shot :)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Ah I forgot to acknowledge that we did indeed make improvements in the British Channel resource usage and those that noticed it aren't just seeing things. It was not in the Release Notes, apologies for that.

And here's that sexy new GUI too, since we're talking about it and I want to look at this shot :)
But the original GUI had such wonderful character to it!

OK, if it is character you want - character you shall get!

OK, we'll leave the character to the sound instead of the visual.

sorry but that still makes me :hihi:

also, can the gui designer hook me up with his contact? cause that was some good sh*t he was on that day!

I don't like new vintage GUI of the British channel. I think the first GUI was much better, modern looking and very easy to use. i think Ik multimedia shouldn't has change it

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:OK, if it is character you want - character you shall get!

OK, we'll leave the character to the sound instead of the visual.
Oh, those were the days...

Iva wrote:I don't like new vintage GUI of the British channel. I think the first GUI was much better, modern looking and very easy to use. i think Ik multimedia shouldn't has change it
Come on, folks! When the British Channel was first released, just about everyone told IK how much they hated that new GUI. Now, all of a sudden, you guys are complaining that you miss that old GUI? :ud:

This goes beyond my comprehension. I usually stick to complaints I once made.

Skorpius wrote:
Iva wrote:I don't like new vintage GUI of the British channel. I think the first GUI was much better, modern looking and very easy to use. i think Ik multimedia shouldn't has change it
Come on, folks! When the British Channel was first released, just about everyone told IK how much they hated that new GUI. Now, all of a sudden, you guys are complaining that you miss that old GUI? :ud:

Actually, I was not crying. It must be that old school guys... I even didn't know about that they are going to change the GUI. But I can live with this. The sound quality is much more important to me.

OK I didn't mean to have this devolve, my posting of the GUI was just tongue-in-cheek to play on the word "character'... What is your favorite of the bunch? I don't have 100% verification but looks like there are some VERY cool things that are likely coming for T-RackS.

To update my existing install i just have to download the new CS, start CS, then restore my gear?

zeep wrote:To update my existing install i just have to download the new CS, start CS, then restore my gear?
Yes, download the latest T-RackS (4.1) in your User Area then install, run CS, Restore My Gear. Then you can Try and/or Buy the new gear, and your British Channel GUI will be updated.

Skorpius wrote:

Actually, not everyone. I and a couple others loved it (and publicly said so)

i'm happy with the new or old one, TBH.

Return to “Effects”