Three new modules & British Channel GUI update (edit) HERE NOW!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There's a little preview here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=5942

We've been testing both the fixes and the new gear feverishly and it looks like it is finally on the way. Look for the new gear you can see at the link above very soon.

http://www.t-racks.com for more information about T-RackS

Any guesses as to what these three new units will be? I know we already have plenty of feedback on the updated GUI to the British Channel, but here is that one:

The current preview (a screencap from our upcoming video that I may be able to release before we drop the update) is here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=5942
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Woohoo More effects!! :clap:

Let's say that with such amount of blur, I clearly have no idea.

Maybe at least an EQ and a COMP.

But considering the colors and the amount of knobs we can "see", no Massive Passive mastering equalizer emulation this time.

Wow, it's like a sexy scene through a shower door. :hihi:

Suffice it to say they are plug-ins with knobs and they are rectangular in shape. Definitely wets my appetite...
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Its a sail boat!

Does it contain horsemeat?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

djshire wrote:Its a sail boat!
It's a schooner!

Top, Left -- SSL G series EQ model
Top, Right -- SSL G series Bus Compressor model
Bottom, Right -- SuperDuper Delay plugin that is feature rich and giving Echoboy a run for it's money without the pesky dongle

These are my (wishes) guesses.

Oh and you're going to model Neve components too eventually.. I know nothing, but my spidey senses are tingling. :ud:

I'd really hope we don't get any more SSL emus. There's really just too many good emus at this point, and Slate's VBC is yet to be released.

I wouldn't mind a good 1073 with the the option to select a model of the input, line, or both transformers. I'm amazed that to this day, no one has made a Distressor even though it comes up all the time. A Manley Vari-Mu would be a nice alternative to the usual Fairchild. An API 2500 would be cool.

The upper right plug is Neve I believe. And as one who hated the original British Channel aesthetics, the new one is very nice.

The top right could be a neve eq.

I also think the new GUI is much nicer :tu:

There seems to be an exact correspondence in the colour and position of the knobs in the British Channel and the white blurred image directly above it.

Sorry, but I think the top left image is a NEVE typish clone, the top right could be an FX unit (reverb) and the bottom right could be another FX module as well.

I remember rumors saying that T-Racks has wnough comps and EQ's, so either it's preamps, or more FX like reverb/delay.

British Channel looks much better now.

Speaking of which:
Peter - do you even respond to PM's anymore?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Return to “Effects”