Three new modules & British Channel GUI update (edit) HERE NOW!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

J4R1O wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
J4R1O wrote:
Teksonik wrote:A 31 band Graphic EQ would be a welcome addition to TRacks CS......... :)
To thank all their loyal customers IK should add it to T-RackS as a free gift.
2 credits per band but the first one's free? :)
Not a bad deal! :D Or maybe 5-band EQ so I can finally spend my 8 CS credits. :hihi:

Grab bag of which eq bands you get with your copy.

J4R1O wrote:
Teksonik wrote:A 31 band Graphic EQ would be a welcome addition to TRacks CS......... :)
Hey that would work for me.....I only have 2 credits left in my account and can't use them for anything else....... :hihi:

But seriously a 31 band Graphic EQ at 40-60 credits would be most welcome......
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
J4R1O wrote:
Hey that would work for me.....I only have 2 credits left in my account and can't use them for anything else....... :hihi:
I foresee a new competitor series for Waves called 'One Slider'.

Hey one Slider with a selectable frequency might come in handy.....but of course wouldn't fit the TRacks...rack....unless it was one big ass slider.... :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Or you could just choose which one you want, along with the free one, at purchase time. The other 29 would be greyed out. You could 'upgrade' to other bands as and when you had otherwise unusable credits :)

lnikj wrote:I foresee a new competitor series for Waves called 'One Slider'.
You never know. :lol: Here's a freebie for IK's marketing department: "One Slider to FOOL them all"

Peter, does IK happen to need a new copywriter? My english is ok, but my finnish is fluent. 8)

BTW: New Bus Compressor is great! Best 120 CS credits I've ever spent.
Last edited by J4R1O on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A while ago i bought CS Grand, i think i got some points/credits with that. However, if i log into the CS Store now i have 0 points/credits.
Are the points limited with time? Or am i missing something?

Thanks

I think you mean Jam Points and I do believe they expire after some time.

Teksonik wrote:I think you mean Jam Points and I do believe they expire after some time.
Omg then they expired just before these modules came out. How ironic..

zeep wrote:
Teksonik wrote:I think you mean Jam Points and I do believe they expire after some time.
They expire on a schedule and this release came out as soon as it was ready. Conspiracy theories are FUN though!

Make sure you are signed up for communications as we send multiple reminders about your JamPoints before they expire and the whole explanation about how they work is always available here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints

lnikj wrote:Or you could just choose which one you want, along with the free one, at purchase time. The other 29 would be greyed out. You could 'upgrade' to other bands as and when you had otherwise unusable credits :)
That wouldn't be nearly as fun as if the bands were 'randomized' to which you recieved. :hihi:

VitaminD wrote:
lnikj wrote:Or you could just choose which one you want, along with the free one, at purchase time. The other 29 would be greyed out. You could 'upgrade' to other bands as and when you had otherwise unusable credits :)
That wouldn't be nearly as fun as if the bands were 'randomized' to which you recieved. :hihi:
I don't think that would be fun at all! I know you were joking but that's just cruel. I do think it would be interesting to offer a band or other small bit of a model for 1-2 credits or whatever, or even offering presets or similar for those with a surplus of credits. But I don't have real control over that sort of thing and it actually sounds like a development nightmare but it is a cool idea.

haha.. you get.. 80hz, 800hz, 1.5khz, 1.7khz, and 8khz.

wowww

I got 120hz, 250hz, 2.7khz, 3.5khz, and 16khz!!

:lol: make where at least one is way off the scale of the rest.. hilarious.

'grab' bag again to get another 5 added to your eq (accumulates)

Well hilarity aside..... :hihi: I do hope for a 31 band EQ some day....I wouldn't even mind if there was a drag box below each slider that would allow you to select the freq of each band.....

But like I said there is already a 31 band eq in Amplitube so a TRacks model shouldn't be that hard to port......hopefully..... :)

Well now I'm off to my third day of Jury Duty.......do yourself a favor and commit a Felony so you don't ever have to serve on a Jury... :bang:

zeep wrote:
Conspiracy theories are FUN though!
I know you guys get a hefty daily dose of KVR but i really didn't mean anything of the kind. I found it ironic to me, just bad luck, that's it.

But yes, i get all IKM email delivered. Probably missed a few heads-up ones.
Thanks for the link ;)

Checked the link and my online account, i have €23 jampoints there. But they don't appear in the CS Store. Do i need to purchase through the website in order to get them?
Redeeming points
You can redeem your points easily while shopping in the IK Store or the AmpliTube Custom Shop. During your order, you will be required to login with your IK Username/Password. Once logged in, your current JamPoints will be visible, to which you can apply a maximum of 50% of the product value paid by JamPoints™.
Ah i see. They're visible when i enter in the purchasing mode. Maybe add to the CS Store program an option to see Jampoints there too.

Return to “Effects”