recommend me a reverb as good as valhalla

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No love for d16's Toraverb? :(
One of the most underrated reverbs in existence, and the price, even cheaper than Valhalla!

ferez21 wrote:No love for d16's Toraverb? :(
One of the most underrated reverbs in existence, and the price, even cheaper than Valhalla!
Honestly, Syntorus and LUSH-101 left me so underwhelmed I'm hesitant to even take the time to download their demos.

It's too bad that SKnote one induces so much latency - it's $20 and sounds great.

damoog wrote:its reverb buying day for me today and ive been demo'ing valhalla's reverbs over the last couple of days

is there anything better or on par with valhalla's reverbs,ive got to say im stunned with especially shimmer?

thanks

Just get the Valhalla verbs... for the price they are a no brainer... they are as high quality as any verb at any price

Sadly not for me... I felt Toraverb wasn't really that good at all.

Robmobius wrote:Sadly not for me... I felt Toraverb wasn't really that good at all.
Please tell us why, so we can understand your post!
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:
Robmobius wrote:Sadly not for me... I felt Toraverb wasn't really that good at all.
Please tell us why, so we can understand your post!
Not much to tell really... I didn't like the sound of it for my production. Where as, I really like Breverb II and all the Valhalla stuff.

Each to their own and all.

pdxindy wrote:
damoog wrote:its reverb buying day for me today and ive been demo'ing valhalla's reverbs over the last couple of days

is there anything better or on par with valhalla's reverbs,ive got to say im stunned with especially shimmer?

thanks

Just get the Valhalla verbs... for the price they are a no brainer... they are as high quality as any verb at any price
Thanks for the kind words!

I'm just gonna go ahead and share this twitter post:

https://twitter.com/justinmj/status/326466240543592448

The Paramore album in question:

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/ ... e-at-no-1/

So, the #1 album on the Billboard charts this week is "saturated" with Valhalla DSP plugins. So I've got that goin' for me. Which is nice.

Sean Costello

MF'in Sean here has this reverb thing sewn up ;)

AstralExistence wrote: ...
and how is that? go use toraverb then or buy a cheap delay if you think you can get something better under the 50 usd price tag. ...
Hey, I *like* Toraverb!

OK, there are a lot of better verbs mentioned (Aether, VRoom, EAReverb, etc.), but it has its place, as does Reflex Pro. :)

Good discussion. Valhalla is still the quality/price leader at this point in my estimation, though.

valhallasound wrote:[...] So, the #1 album on the Billboard charts this week is "saturated" with Valhalla DSP plugins. So I've got that goin' for me. Which is nice.
Awesome! Congrats, Sean. :)

And you don't even have a saturation plug-in... ;)

As someone who's only experience with Valhalla was FreqEcho (which I love), I can tell you my fav algo verbs are RP Verb and Toraverb (though I seem to be in a minority on that).

To the OP: what is your setup? Sometimes the best thing to do is to explore what you have already in your DAW.

valhallasound wrote: So, the #1 album on the Billboard charts this week is "saturated" with Valhalla DSP plugins. So I've got that goin' for me. Which is nice.
That is NICE for you :party:
Congratulations Sean, well deserved :clap:

sonar has breverb in it how does that version compare to the full version of breverb

LSS, when I got around to installing VR after using that sonar breverb for a while it was like the angels started singing and the heavens parted with great excellence.

@NI's: I like these best overall TBH, but they are pricy. I tried to hate them, I didn't want a 200 reverb (well, two :hihi: ) but they blew me away constantly. Another one nobody mentions that is a FINE reverb is RP verb.

I don't know about the dongled verbs and I'm pretty sure I never will.

valhallasound wrote: The Paramore album in question:

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/ ... e-at-no-1/

So, the #1 album on the Billboard charts this week is "saturated" with Valhalla DSP plugins. So I've got that goin' for me. Which is nice.
That's really cool,.......but not really surprising. I'll bet that if you check your recent sales records, you'll see that a jtimberlake placed an order for every one of your plugins. :hihi:

Congrats Sean!
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Effects”