MeldaProduction's MDynamicEQ & MAutoDynamicEQ Review - Extreme, Dynamic EQ Power

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Mr. Ben, KVR mods, and Gals n' Pals of KVRaudio land.

Brother Charles here. :)

The test results came back. The findings are all positive. MDynamic & MAutoDynamic EQs are absolutely exceptional in regard to quality, features, and performance.

At your convenience, feel free to drop by Reviewer's Revival and read this in-depth, analytical article of discovery.

MeldaProduction's MDynamicEQ & MAutoDynamicEQ Review - Extreme, Dynamic EQ Power

HUGE shout-out of thanks to KVR for providing such a wonderful online home. I appreciate being able to share my reviews with others of like interest, here on KVR.

Sincerely,
Bro. Charles
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

Hi,

yes these are fantastic.

I am in the process to move more and more to Melda, especially in the masterchannel. No latency at all (even the limiters), great sound and no intrusive copy protection.
Thats how it should be.

For me, the eqs are optimal to handle.
I don't think I need other eqs anymore.

Cheers
Alex

:love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Another brilliant and very interesting review. :tu: I am now going to demo these.
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Way too many superlatives in the review. A lot of it reads like a paid advert for MeldaProduction.

MeldaProduction wrote::love:
Yes, I think purchasing the whole bundle was a moneysaver for us, the tools offered in there, instead of buying single plugins...

Some of them are fantastic, others hits heavy on the cpu, depends...

Melda Bundle lacks a couple of things overall to be "the one and only bundle you need",

we ditched waves for melda and we'll never go back.

we miss a "pure" mb compressor/expander/limiter/mid-side (i.e. vengeance),
a maxbass plugin, enhancers generally like waves center / aphex;
a more flexible filter hi/low/bandpass 6/12/24/48/96db,
a "big & far away" delay and reverb" (convolution is awesome).

Also having the plugins organized by category would be awesome, as now is a bit difficult to reach a specific plug within hundreds of them.

F.E.
Melda -> Dynamics -> MdynamicLimiter
Melda -> Effects -> Mdelay
Melda -> Utilities - MstereoGenerator

The overall quality of the bundle is astonishing,

also if it's very difficult to fall in love with their Ui's....
Last edited by xanderevo on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arglebargle wrote:Way too many superlatives in the review. A lot of it reads like a paid advert for MeldaProduction.
it depends if you use them or not, you'll understand.

the audio processing of those plugins it's really good, seriously, the superlatives are well used.

I have the total bundle despite the UI's which I really hate (sorry),
you have the right tool for every task.

A.

I would have been interested to see comparisons and differences between MAutoEqualizer and MAutoDynamicEQ. The first costs more but apparently MAutoDynamicEQ can do matching too, and seems it can do much more.

Arglebargle wrote:Way too many superlatives in the review. A lot of it reads like a paid advert for MeldaProduction.
Just in case anyone was wondering . . .
Here's the "Legal Blurb" from the Reviewer's Revival web site:

"All of the articles published on Reviewer's Revival are undertaken to be purely objective, impartial reviews. Reviewer's Revival is not owned, funded-by, nor hired by any company or individual. Reviewer's Revival is the sole property of, and solely under the discretion and direction of, Brother Charles."

I do appreciate hearing your opinion though. :) I know that Reviewer's Revival can not please everyone. For the most part, RR presents in-depth, and sometimes entertaining, reviews. Rather than gloss over things, and simply highlighting the "big" points of interest, I peer carefully under the hood to ferret out as much detail as I can.

. . No 3500 or 5000 word count limitations on RR. Technically, I do have a limit. A review may not exceed 10 pages in MS Word. :hihi:

I suppose that some folks have hundred$ or even thousand$ for their software-budget. Maybe those folks can just buy plug-ins on a whim. Others, would really like to know as much as possible about a product before they lay down $100 or $150 buck-a-roos. I belong to the latter category. *Grin.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles

jethrobull wrote:Another brilliant and very interesting review. :tu: I am now going to demo these.
Thanks a million, sir. Your encouragement blesses my heart.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles

The MAutoDynamic EQ does deserve some praise imo.

Sampleconstruct wrote:The MAutoDynamic EQ does deserve some praise imo.
More than some praise, IMO. It can be a lifesaver. Not in a heroic, pulling the kitten from the burning building kind of heroic way, but in a 'de-muddifier, track-saver' sort of way. And with it's creative side, it's able to become a total tonal mangling machine when used in the wrong hands, like mine. :D
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Sampleconstruct wrote:The MAutoDynamic EQ does deserve some praise imo.
+1
Totally Agreed!

A chap emailed me early Wednesday sharing some remarks similar to ArgleBargle's. He told me in his email, that he was busy and didn't have time to read long reviews and that my writing sounded like elaborate advertisements. He mentioned that he didn't want to be slowed down by entertainment of humour. Well, neither did Spock. Some folks wouldn't watch a comedy movie to save their life. :hihi:

I replied to the email thanked my visitor for letting me know how he felt.

The truth is, I know that it is impossible to please all the people all the time. According to the majority of feedback that I receive from RR readers, most folks like the attention-to-detail and my enthusiasm for well-deserving products. If I brag on somethin' good . . . I hope it benefits the developers and buyers alike.

For example, one chap wrote to me this evening and told me that he found the RR web site while searching on Google for "PianoVerb 2" reviews. He said that it was directly due to my review that he went ahead and bought it. Furthermore, he loved the sound of it, just as I had written! That felt GREAT! Antoni @PSP makes excellent plug-ins and I was glad to help out a little bit.

Most indie developers can't afford dedicated marketing departments and teams of sales/marketing personnel. If it's good, then "I write it as I see it". If the reviews are too long on Reviewer's Revival, then folks can simply keep visiting MusicRadar or SoundOnSound. *cheeky grin
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles

Works for me Bro.

xanderevo wrote:Also having the plugins organized by category would be awesome, as now is a bit difficult to reach a specific plug within hundreds of them.

F.E.
Melda -> Dynamics -> MdynamicLimiter
Melda -> Effects -> Mdelay
Melda -> Utilities - MstereoGenerator
? The installers install them into categories here.
xanderevo wrote:The overall quality of the bundle is astonishing,
Agreed
xanderevo wrote:also if it's very difficult to fall in love with their Ui's....
Understood, but there is a choice of sliders / knobs / buttons, DIY colour variations and several built-in styles.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “Effects”