Finally found a replacement for Kjaerhus Gate (EAReckon)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Monsieur Phillipe, your software protection is one of the very best EVER! It's very fair, and the license keys are so greatly appreciated! I've had the Analog87 bundle in my possession since 8 months or so, and I'm ashamed to admit that I've just installed my EAReckon stuff recently. What I've been observing is that these are very, very nice quality plug-ins.

I'm gonna put them all up on the "Reviewer's" bench because folks will want to know more about these tremendous (affordable) plug-ins!
PFozz wrote:Hi Burillo,

You don't need to deauthorize your laptop.

You can authorize the plug-in on multiple computers under certain conditions.
Here is what the EULA says about it:
“You may install and use the Software on more than one computer only if these computers form a single production unit or constitute separate workstations necessary for the task at hand and belong to the same owner.”

By using the Challenge/Response method, you will have to request one authorization code per computer. You can request up to four different authorization codes online (and eventually send me an email once all of them have been used so I can do something about it).

However, once you have a "key file", there are no limitations anymore.
This is why key files are traceable and only granted after some manual checks.
All of this is based on mutual trust...
I have to protect the software in some ways but sincerely don't want to annoy legit users with authorization issues :hug:
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

PFozz wrote:However, once you have a "key file", there are no limitations anymore. This is why key files are traceable and only granted after some manual checks.

All of this is based on mutual trust...
I have to protect the software in some ways but sincerely don't want to annoy legit users with authorization issues :hug:
All of this is based on mutual trust...That's exactly missing nowadays, especially on the side of developers. Most of them adopt very complicated & hassling software protection systems so that it gets annoying to buy & install all the extra-stuff! Big points go to EAReckon for making the right choices. :tu: :hug:
............................................................................................................................................

Monsieur Phillipe, your software protection is one of the very best EVER! It's very fair, and the license keys are so greatly appreciated! I've had the Analog87 bundle in my possession since 8 months or so, and I'm ashamed to admit that I've just installed my EAReckon stuff recently. What I've been observing is that these are very, very nice quality plug-ins.

I'm gonna put them all up on the "Reviewer's" bench because folks will want to know more about these tremendous (affordable) plug-ins!
Many thanks for the kind words about the plug-ins, Brother Charles!
I'm sincerely happy to know that the ANALOG87 Series v1.2.0 will be reviewed at the Reviewer's Revival Blogsite.

This new update was probably worth the wait.
I feel like the new 'Signal Flow' option in CS-STRIP87, as simple as it is, will provide a lot of extra possibilities.
I'm also looking forward to getting some feedback about MD-GATE87.
One of my testers already found an interesting way to use it (which led to the implementation of the "Mute (L)' / "Duck" MIDI mode).
All of this is very exciting.

Regarding EAReverb, a major update (featuring a new module) is about to be finalized and should be tested within the next few weeks.
A new plug-in related to EAReverb will be released as well. I cannot say more about it for now but I hope you will like it.

... and I hope to work on some other "secret" projects later this year ;-)
All of this is based on mutual trust...That's exactly missing nowadays, especially on the side of developers. Most of them adopt very complicated & hassling software protection systems so that it gets annoying to buy & install all the extra-stuff! Big points go to EAReckon for making the right choices. :tu: :hug:
Thanks again, Delfinoverde!
I just hope these are the right choices. The future will tell more about it...
That said, I'm almost sure every software company would prefer to avoid the implementation of a copy protection system which will never be a perfect thing anyway. My own rule regarding C/P is the following one:
Should I have a bad feeling about the C/P system when installing/using my own products, then something is seriously wrong about it.
Hopefully, I use and update them a lot on several computers ;-)

Return to “Effects”