Anyone seen KTgranulator??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I swore I had archived this one, but in my move I seemed to have lost it.

The smartelectronix site says it has been replaced by SaltyGrain...
Which is not KTgranulator.

Anyone have an archived copy?

Actually, SaltyGrain is indeed KT Granulator. They just re-skinned it, made it 64 bit, added a few presets and started charging 69 Euros for it.

I'm sure I have the original KT Granulator archived somewhere (probably in that CD book on the shelf over there to my left), but I'm not sure if it's cool to share it. If someone who knows says it's ok, then I'll gladly send it to you.

Yep SaltyGrain is exactly what KTgranulator was in term of sound.

lateralus778 wrote:Anyone have an archived copy?

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/K ... 56400.html

thecontrolcentre wrote:
lateralus778 wrote:Anyone have an archived copy?

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/K ... 56400.html
The installer doesn't even open in Win 7. Just keeps giving an error message.
[Insert Signature Here]

Luckily, someone did have a copy and PM'd me.

64bit plugins don't work on my system, so even more of a reason not to bother. :lol:

google: KTGranulator1.2_VST_win32.zip

Every version that I have found so far for that zip file is either corrupt or missing... Anyone else have any luck with finding this plugin ?

cfernn wrote:Every version that I have found so far for that zip file is either corrupt or missing... Anyone else have any luck with finding this plugin ?
Just sent you a PM

;)

You are awesome

Andywanders wrote:
cfernn wrote:Every version that I have found so far for that zip file is either corrupt or missing... Anyone else have any luck with finding this plugin ?
Just sent you a PM

;)
Any chance of a PM for me as well? :pray:
[Insert Signature Here]

Andywanders wrote:Actually, SaltyGrain is indeed KT Granulator. They just re-skinned it, made it 64 bit, added a few presets and started charging 69 Euros for it.

When launched back last winter (march) there were some pretty cool and interesting plans posted for SaltyGrain in the SaltyGrain forum ( https://samplesumo.zendesk.com/forums/2 ... SaltyGrain ). Koen the guy behind it seemed motivated at first and had some great ideas to implement to make SaltyGrain even more powerful and make it a brand new granular device, separating it for good from it's ancestor the KTGranulator. I was myself full of hope of seeing it updated since he even personally asked for feature requests and wish list. That's why I got it, to encourage him and help him to continue pushing this great plugin. But his motivation seemed to fade away and SaltyGrain never been updated with any 'new' features unfortunately. That's too bad cause I really think this calm no-update state is hurting his sales. Why people already owning KTGranulator would buy it, if it's the exact same plugin? If at least SaltyGrain had a bunch of new features not present in the old KT, that would help it to step away from KT's shadow I'm sure...

bailees7irish wrote:Any chance of a PM for me as well? :pray:
Done ;)

Neon Breath wrote:...I really think this calm no-update state is hurting his sales. Why people already owning KTGranulator would buy it, if it's the exact same plugin? If at least SaltyGrain had a bunch of new features not present in the old KT, that would help it to step away from KT's shadow I'm sure...
My thoughts exactly

Andywanders wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:...I really think this calm no-update state is hurting his sales. Why people already owning KTGranulator would buy it, if it's the exact same plugin? If at least SaltyGrain had a bunch of new features not present in the old KT, that would help it to step away from KT's shadow I'm sure...
My thoughts exactly
Indeed.

Return to “Effects”