Anyone seen KTgranulator??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Neon Breath wrote:
When launched back last winter (march) there were some pretty cool and interesting plans posted for SaltyGrain in the SaltyGrain forum ( https://samplesumo.zendesk.com/forums/2 ... SaltyGrain ). Koen the guy behind it seemed motivated at first and had some great ideas to implement to make SaltyGrain even more powerful and make it a brand new granular device, separating it for good from it's ancestor the KTGranulator. I was myself full of hope of seeing it updated since he even personally asked for feature requests and wish list. That's why I got it, to encourage him and help him to continue pushing this great plugin. But his motivation seemed to fade away and SaltyGrain never been updated with any 'new' features unfortunately. That's too bad cause I really think this calm no-update state is hurting his sales. Why people already owning KTGranulator would buy it, if it's the exact same plugin? If at least SaltyGrain had a bunch of new features not present in the old KT, that would help it to step away from KT's shadow I'm sure...
Yup.

If it was cheaper I would have paid just to support them as I dont use x64 so would be paying £60 for a new interface!!

I try not to buy stuff because of promised features, small time Devs are 10 to a dozen and come and go like clockwork.

I donated to one of the Smart Electronix crew to get a nag free plug and never heard shit back

Andywanders wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:Any chance of a PM for me as well? :pray:
Done ;)
Thanks 8)
[Insert Signature Here]

(They both are nearly IDENTICAL to Ross Bencina's DLGranulator in Audiomulch.)

What do those black-and-white buttons do?

SODDI wrote:(They both are nearly IDENTICAL to Ross Bencina's DLGranulator in Audiomulch.)
Nearly? They are identical. But that was stated openly with KTgranulator IIRC. "heavily inspired by the granular contraption in audiomulch" or something like that. Somewhat less out in the open now with SaltyGrain it seems.

FWIW, two Saltygrains get you one audiomulch. :D

There are so many good "contraptions" in Audiomulch... including the DLGranulator's big brother, the BubbleBlower. Now that would be a kick-ass VST instrument... and that Doppler thingie. That is wonderful.

Saw no shout out to Ross on the Sample Sumo web site.
What do those black-and-white buttons do?

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
you can still download at:

http://download-harmony-vst-effect.shar ... ntral.com/ (http://download-harmony-vst-effect.sharewarecentral.com/)

hendrixonmusic wrote:you can still download at:

http://download-harmony-vst-effect.shar ... ntral.com/
No you cant
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Anyone has Mac version ?

Andywanders wrote:
Done ;)
Hi, you still have this? If so, and it's for MAC, can you send me it please? I made a nice lead sound a while back and need this pluggin to mix it down..
Thanks

Andywanders wrote:
Done ;)
Hi, you still have this? If so, and it's for MAC, can you send me it please? I made a nice lead sound a while back and need this pluggin to mix it down..
Thanks

If anyone has it ,please send me too

Found it at Webarchive: http://web.archive.org/web/200602212329 ... ranulator/ (Snapshot 21.Feb. 2006), d/l the win32.zip. It shows an error 302 for that time, but suprisingly, it provides the correct file with 171k.
The vst works correct in Cantabile 2.0 Lite, Win7 32bit.

Can somebody who has this also pm me please? OSX vst is very welcome!!

The web.archive links really don't work for me, or lead to corrupted archives.

I'm looking for the 32bit 64bit Audio Component macOSX version of KTGranulator.

Does anyone have it, please?

Koen is really trying to push the SaltyGrain angle, much respect for keeping the effect alive, but I have old songs that need KTGranulator for OSX and I can't just go "well, don't have KTGranulator, let's just put SaltyGrain on top of the effectchain and believe the preset is the same as the configured KTGranulator.

I have no way of replicating the sound with SaltyGrain - simply because I can't hear what the sound is supposed to sound like because of no KTGranulator, so I need KTGranulator for osx.

please, anyone?

I still have it in my smartelectronix folder. I went ahead and gave dude the money for Saltygrain. I figured all the use I got out of KTGranulator was worth the cash. I'd love to see an update with some improved parameter ranges and maybe some modulation. Anyway, it's still out there if you dig.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Return to “Effects”