Tim Petherick Nebula releases

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do these work with the free Nebula version ?
(The spring reverbs especially)

Sorry not yet. I'm planning to make a bunch of demo's for nebula free.

Thank you

Thanks, looking forward to it.

i dunno i was exchanging emails with the nebula guys,
i was complainng the factory chorus presets sounded horrible.

completelly unlike a chorus effect then one of the guys told me nebula can't do pitch-shifting

when i say vibrato i mean like a BOSS ce-1 not a tremolo
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

You have some really great libs. Especially compressor. It's the first time i actually can hear good compression on Nebula alone.

If you can sample with the same quality something like Roland Dimension D on all modes it could be a great chorus. AFAIK there is no any decent Dimension D in Nebula world..

kmonkey wrote:You have some really great libs. Especially compressor. It's the first time i actually can hear good compression on Nebula alone.

If you can sample with the same quality something like Roland Dimension D on all modes it could be a great chorus. AFAIK there is no any decent Dimension D in Nebula world..
yeah that would be impossible according to the nebula guys, try the chorus that come with nebula(free version has them too)

you'll see what i mean
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Well yes pitch is impossible but maybe you are listening to a lot more phase on a chorus, so if the chorus is subtle you could probably replicate those phasing effects from it.

I was experimenting with some flanging and was not completely convinced with the results.

Phasers on the other hand are almost identical to the source!
Last edited by Timp_Nebula on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

update
I've finished some new presets for the ms10 filter!

Basically you can choose between two envelope presets, one opens on increased amplitude and the other closes on increased amplitude, A bit like a wah effect.
Presets have attack/release, cutoff/resonance,dry and a evf control in a preset.

real fun to play with! a envelope filter with the nebula depth goodness!

I've put a little clip of it in action on my website
http://www.timpetherick.co.uk/downloads/ms-10-filter

New release

Sum 100a Leveler!

here

Timp_Nebula wrote:New release

Sum 100a Leveler!
This is another stellar library from TimP. Sounds great on vocals, with convincing compression action -- not something I'd say about a lot of Nebula compressors. No-brainer price, too. Nice work, Tim!

Combining this with one of Tim's EQs like the Silk makes for a very smooth, natural-sounding vocal chain.

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.

Thanks for your feedback and support

Tim

Two more releases here :D

Pulse Trem

Pulse Trem part 1 is 18 different tremolo shapes at maximum depth in 4 sample rates! This library uses a new unique technique in order to capture the detail!

The basis for the library are two main shapes; Square and triangle. Each preset/program includes a Dry and speed control.From the square presets you can choose between 9 (Sq 1-9) fine tune shapes that will change the length of square ON. For the Triangle’s you get 9 (tri1-9) ramp/saw (positive/negative/diamond) shapes. For example Tri 1 would be postive triangle and Tri 4 would be a diamond shape and Tri9 would be a negative triangle.The library also contains a preamp that should be placed after the tremolos. The preamp is excellent used by itself for general mixing as it makes material sound super smooth!

For purchase and two free presets/programs click here

SCS color boost

Color Boost is 18v classic guitar eq pedal, The treble control can give a extreme glassy edge to guitar sounds.

The program comes with Treble, Bass and a output control to avoid clipping nebula. Color boost is sampled dynamically, so it has a very 3d sound to it. As you see from the graphs you can get a huge treble boost! That almost can sound like a filter when the bass is at 0.

Color boost comes in 4 sample rates 96, 88.2, 48 and 44.1 khz with 10 kernals of distortion in each.

For purchase please click here

U76 for nebula has been updated!

This is well worth checking out for that 1176 thing !

I'll leave you with my webpage. http://www.timpetherick.co.uk/downloads/u76-limiter

Check out the video!

All who run Nebula should at least check out the video demo that Tim has on his site. You may be amazed. :o

I bought this (no-brainer price, as usual for Tim's stuff) and it's now my go-to for 1176-style compression. Closest thing to a real '76 that I've heard ITB, and that includes any of the UAD collection. Quite the achievement for Nebula, I'd say ... before Tim's latest efforts, no compressors in Nebula-land had struck my fancy. Great work, TimP! :hyper: :tu:
The future exists in all directions.

Return to “Effects”