TSE X50 2.0 (built-in TS, preamp/power amp,IR loader)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TSE X50

b4serenity wrote:What famous amp does this emulate?

The separate 808 and X50 plugins are available since many months ago.

BTW a nice test here:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/back ... -tell.html

And
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nse9V6IhiPo
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Burillo wrote:i wonder how this all relates to Serge Tanachnikov (whos logo is on the pick in the first picture)...
There should better be a rubber ducky option then :D

TSE AUDIO X50 is provided with a zero-latency IR loader with a non-linear modeling simply called "Movement". The IR-movement modeling is developed in-house after months of testing, it's very promising so far Not too long until beta-version is rolled out, finally
Sounds promising. Finally something new on the IR department. And the graphics and sound are top notch. 8)
"Always outnumbered, never outgunned"
'There are some sissies who paint their face and listen emo-metal'

Tubeman wrote:
TSE AUDIO X50 is provided with a zero-latency IR loader with a non-linear modeling simply called "Movement". The IR-movement modeling is developed in-house after months of testing, it's very promising so far Not too long until beta-version is rolled out, finally
Sounds promising. Finally something new on the IR department. And the graphics and sound are top notch. 8)
well, Recabinet and Torpedo WoS have that already. but moar is better!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Mutant wrote:
b4serenity wrote:What famous amp does this emulate?

The separate 808 and X50 plugins are available since many months ago.

<<<SNIP>>>
Duh! Thanks!I knew it would be an obvious answer! :oops: :lol:
John
"B4serenity"

+ 1 on updating the X30

Probably will be a piece of cake after he does the x50 because all he will have to do is cut and paste it into the other set up. I'd love to see a blues amp used maybe a Cornford like Gary Moore was using because it has crossover appeal with metal so guys who play both can have something to use. Nobody has emulated any H&K stuff have they. Also would be nice to have an insert for using a delay or mod vst.

I made this video to show how this software works in action now in it's beta-state.. not the best mix unfortunately, but this is just for demonstration purposes so far for those who are still curious :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqDDpXcBWIo
TSE Audio - Lead Developer

Damn! That sounds better than any words I can think of. Can't wait.

Stop teasing me! Where can I dl this lovely jewel???????

You need it beta'ed in live 9.06 and studio one 2.6.1, don't you? :D (x64)

good tone

Bump for some new info?

I've got about a week left of no guitar playing, I'll be happy if between then and now it's available :ud:

A major turn off for me is the "all in one suite" thing yet again.

I like to mix and match, not go by suites!
Therefore I hope that this is:
a) low on CPU
b) I can turn off whatever I do not(!) need
c) that the individual plugins will still see maintenance updates

and if it's a suite
d) hope fully better impedance interaction between stomps, heads, cabinets and rack FX

I hate suites - but everyone wants to have everything handled "within one plugin". Why?

So far Line6 is the only clever company that offers a suite, but makes it possible to still load each stomp or module individually WITHOUT the large suite.

Pity... liked the TS clone and the 5150 just for what it was (independent!) - but if it's like that...

Let's hope LePou doesn't go the same route.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:A major turn off for me is the "all in one suite" thing yet again.

I like to mix and match, not go by suites!
Therefore I hope that this is:
a) low on CPU
b) I can turn off whatever I do not(!) need
c) that the individual plugins will still see maintenance updates
Ditto And a good standalone Wah pedal (doesn't have to be freeware).
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Return to “Effects”