start of a new series of one-trick-pony plugins (mostly free)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instaback REFO-D

I like plugins that are neatly arranged and easy to use for simple tasks, instead offering 20 panels with 300 knobs   :D

So I will do some of these one-trick-ponies, as my free time allows.

#1:   REFO-D , a delay with a reverse-forward output option and a stereo panner.
       Also featuring host sync, a filter in the feedback path and distortion.

Freeware.   Download link is on my Facebook-page  (no "like" required but appreciated   :)   )
Last edited by WOK on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Cool. I like one trick ponys with nice GUIs. Very well appreciated. Looking forward to see more. :-)

Well, that looks pretty cool. What plugin formats are supported?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote:Well, that looks pretty cool. What plugin formats are supported?
Windows 32 bit, nothing else (as usual in my case....)   :?
ImageImage

One trick pony plugs are great for combining in modular plugs to create custom sound design solutions that dont melt the CPU :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Thanks, I'll give it a test run tonight.

Good idea (about the one trick ponies - I prefer to use the same type of plugins) and very neat looking plugin. Thank you for your work & sharing for free :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

ImageImage

Nice sounding plug and as always, thank you.

Thank you, WOk. :wink:

Nice plugin, many thanks WOK :)

WOK wrote:Freeware.   Download link is on my Facebook-page  (no "like" required but appreciated   :)   )
As envisaged I exceeded my first 100 likes on Facebok with this, so in the next days the link will appear on my homepage too
(for all Facebook-haters    :D  )

The following plugins of this series will allways be on Facebook first. Next will be something like an "instant audio reverser").
ImageImage

So as this and the other one are out, what should be the next:

1.  a micro-pitchshifter for this Eventide/SPX spread and fill effect
2.  or a simple Leslie

:?:

ImageImage

1. I have yet to find a sufficiently elegant, bug-free solution for this that doesn't have a lot of latency

WOK wrote:So as this and the other one are out, what should be the next:

1.  a micro-pitchshifter for this Eventide/SPX spread and fill effect
2.  or a simple Leslie

:?:

A pitchshifter would be neat.
Last edited by arkmabat on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”