IK Total Studio bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you for your answer, but you didn't really answer my actual questions :) 8)

yes, that would be interesting for me too...
for example, i think will never user soniksynth, sampletron or samplemoog and i will happily sell them, if possibile...

Novalis wrote:Thank you for your answer, but you didn't really answer my actual questions :) 8)
Your questions were answered - each serial allows you to register each VI and get the sounds but you can still use said sounds (only available to you once you register each of the serials, of course) in the main SampleTank interface. If you still have issues, we do have a tech support team that can help you in more intricate detail.

@Peter:
just a question:
is there planned a 64-bit AU version of Classic Reverb?

bosone wrote:yes, that would be interesting for me too...
for example, i think will never user soniksynth, sampletron or samplemoog and i will happily sell them, if possibile...
You would be transferring the license for not just the engine but the sounds and using them after transferring your license would violate the licensing agreement. This seems pretty straightforward to me - you can't legally use products (including sound libraries) after you transfer your license to another party.

Arrested Developer wrote:@Peter:
just a question:
is there planned a 64-bit AU version of Classic Reverb?
Classik Studio Reverb is already 64-bit. It is now part of the T-RackS family and you can install T-RackS CS and "restore my gear" within Custom Shop and you'll have your CSR plugins in 64-bit mode :)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Classik Studio Reverb is already 64-bit. It is now part of the T-RackS family and you can install T-RackS CS and "restore my gear" within Custom Shop and you'll have your CSR plugins in 64-bit mode :)
Edit:

i see. I had not installed TRacksCS...

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Novalis wrote:Thank you for your answer, but you didn't really answer my actual questions :) 8)
Your questions were answered - each serial allows you to register each VI and get the sounds but you can still use said sounds (only available to you once you register each of the serials, of course) in the main SampleTank interface. If you still have issues, we do have a tech support team that can help you in more intricate detail.
I think there are some misunderstandings going on here.
I didn't ask anything about sounds, or how to install them.
It had also nothing to do with technical issues.

But nevermind.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
bosone wrote:yes, that would be interesting for me too...
You would be transferring the license for not just the engine but the sounds and using them after transferring your license would violate the licensing agreement. This seems pretty straightforward to me - you can't legally use products (including sound libraries) after you transfer your license to another party.
thanks for the reply!
of course i would not use the sounds after selling them, that's obvious... :)

i will think what to do. i just did a quick test of them and they are not so much suited for the music i make so if i could sell them it would be better...

the question was actually if the single products could be sold individually even if i purchased them in a bundle. for example this is not permitted for NI Komplete.

thanks for now ! :)

@Novalis - this was the post where I believe your questions were answered and I was simply elaborating. And tech support is indeed equipped to go into greater detail on these if neither these answers nor my elaboration are sufficient for you.
ObiK wrote:1) Yes, each one for each individual product.

2) They are associated with each individual product for individual installations. I would just install SampleTank and place all the libraries in a single folder to keep it easy.

bosone wrote:
the question was actually if the single products could be sold individually even if i purchased them in a bundle. for example this is not permitted for NI Komplete.

thanks for now ! :)
Ah, gotcha. You'd need to sell the bundle.

My question was the same like of bosone.
Actually, he just referred to my question.

So wheter or not we are allowed to sell individual products of the bundle.
Ok, I see it's not allowed.

So do we need the individual 8 serial numbers which we received at all, or is it enough to keep the serial number for the bundle?

Return to “Effects”